Author Topic: Double Check  (Read 437 times)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Double Check
« on: May 18, 2007, 11:47:22 AM »
I just want to double check with the AvA staff that the Setup in the AvA on Saturday (19th) will be that of Operation Husky so the Allies can practice at 7PM eastern time.  Fuel burn 1.213 Fog at 4 miles and all the plane sets enabled etc.  Big thanks to the AvA staff for letting us do this :) and If there is a problem please let me know asap so I can call off the practice.  
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
Double Check
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 02:04:37 PM »
There might be some kind of mix up ...

Let me talk to the rest of the staff....

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Double Check
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 02:40:56 PM »
Roger

EDIT Kinda talked about it in the "Setup for May 11th" thread  Like I said we would only need it for a few hours no more then 3 max and just for this one day. From 7PM eastern to 10PM max.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 02:44:52 PM by Husky01 »
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Double Check
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 07:38:13 PM »
Any update?
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
Double Check
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 08:01:18 PM »
I think we might be able to setup you up in the SEA, but I'm waiting for confirmation....

Sorry for the slow response

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Double Check
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 09:23:36 PM »
In the SEA ? or the AvA?  Sorry I'm rushing but I need to get the word out if something changes from our original 7Pm AvA arena plan.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
Double Check
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 09:40:25 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01
In the SEA ? or the AvA?  Sorry I'm rushing but I need to get the word out if something changes from our original 7Pm AvA arena plan.

Your request was discussed a few days ago, but since the map changes on Friday for the AvA it made the Staturday date difficult to meet since it would impact the AvA community.   We did have someone from the CM staff mention that the SEA could be scheduled for this event your planning.  However it looks like no one communicated this info to you.  To help you out I've left a PM for ROC hopefully he or someone else will respond before tomorrow morning, so you can go ahead with your plans.  

If this doesn't work out, I can setup a few fields(that are out of the way) with the planes you want to use with the Current AvA map, and add in the Arena settings that you want...

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Double Check
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 11:04:41 PM »
It can not run until 10PM Saturday night May 19th..........

SATKOTH is this Saturday May 19th beginning at 9 PM EDT in the SEA

you might need to move it up if in the SEA from like 6PM to 8 PM EDT if you gonna use the SEA for it.....

FYI
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
Double Check
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 11:04:52 PM »
Ok I got a response from ROC...

SEA should already be setup to go, however KOTH is running at 9PM EST and they typically form in there and setup, organize an hour before..  So that should give you 7pm-8pm..

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Double Check
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2007, 12:22:02 AM »
Thats all we need a hour and a half we will be out of there by 8:30 :) Now is this the back up plan if the AvA isn't set or are we using this as our main plan? TY very much CM team for putting up with me I know I'm a royal pain:)
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
Double Check
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2007, 06:17:42 AM »
Originally posted by Husky01
Thats all we need a hour and a half we will be out of there by 8:30 :) Now is this the back up plan if the AvA isn't set or are we using this as our main plan? TY very much CM team for putting up with me I know I'm a royal pain:)

This is the main plan..   If for some reason the SEA isnt setup to where you can practice, I can setup a few fields in the AvA as I mentioned above as a backup plan..  I'll be in the AvA around 6pm est..