Author Topic: Joystick position: A poll  (Read 1505 times)

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
Joystick position: A poll
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2007, 04:25:50 AM »
I have a 24 X 8 inch board with my fighterstick, Throttle and MFP Velcroed to it.  I then have the board Velcroed to the desk and all three cables are put in a cable wrap all the way from the board to the power hub.  This way it's easy to put it back exactly the way I had it after having to move it to do some real work.
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2007, 02:48:09 PM »
I dont need no shtinkin fancy schmancy xfittytuu wit sum Rudr pedalz to kik arse...

all i needz iz mah lil joystick and mah red cup :aok

Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2007, 03:42:04 PM »
Lol, I didn't need anything fancy either, until my hours in AH started causing me some real problems.  

Not having the monitor at a decent height gave me neck problems (pain and stiffness).  Not having my arms supported for hours while holding my joystick gave me so much pain in my arms, shoulders and back that I had to see the doctor.  I didn't realize what was causing all the pain at first.  It dawned on me at the Dr.'s office.  Of course I didn't tell him that.  I took my muscle relaxer's and pain pills and went home.

Quit AH and do something productive?  Hell NO!  Fix my set-up so I could continue my addiction?  Hell YEA!

Now I play in comfort and have no pain.  The Couch Potato evolve's into a PC Potato...

MtnMan
MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson