Author Topic: Next KOTH  (Read 607 times)

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
Next KOTH
« on: May 23, 2007, 06:10:41 AM »
When is it? What are the rules? what is a Wabbit? Can anyone join in? Whats it al abaaat?

ps I may suck but I dont squeak.
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Next KOTH
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 07:41:14 AM »
Originally posted by Yarbles
When is it? What are the rules? what is a Wabbit? Can anyone join in? Whats it al abaaat?

ps I may suck but I dont squeak.

KotH is a doghfight tournament. All people flying the same plane and fighting against each other until only one is left.

Next KotH date is usually announced early in this forum, in the Special Events Announcements and in General Discussion Forum.

For KotH rules (& additional info) look here

The rules are also always stated in the arena message (opens automatically when you enter arena) and at the  beginning of each KotH our host will explain them step by step.

Be there early, listen, have patience and loads of fun!

(And a Wabbit is someone who has won 2 rounds. If he wins a third one, he has also won the KotH and game is over)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 07:44:13 AM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Next KOTH
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 03:14:08 PM »
After you have read those rules, don't hesitate to ask for points of clarafication here.
The more I type here the less I talk in KOTHs.  :)
Maybe the toughest thing to do will be setting up CMEye mode so you can watch fights from the Tower after you have died.

We submit dates and they usually are made official the first of the month.

Visit here if you want to add your name to the KOTH email list. We send out on the first of the month and a midweek reminder before the event.
http://ahevents.org/mailman/listinfo/koth_ahevents.org
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54