Author Topic: Noobs, fighter jocks, kill stealers and the horde.  (Read 1219 times)

storch

Noobs, fighter jocks, kill stealers and the horde.
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2007, 12:40:06 PM »
we are still waiting for you and every time I log on I ask if any BoPtardlettes want to go.  the only response is utter silence.  or should I have typed udder silence?  go to bed now it's probably just past your beddybye time again.

Offline BBBB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2007, 01:09:04 PM »
Typical. Rooks work to set up a kill, bish try to come in for an easy steal and the Knits show up with the horde to crash the party. Perk the Buffalo. Where is ENY when you need it? Clearly the Buffalo have the numbers.

-Sp0t
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 01:12:16 PM by BBBB »

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2007, 01:14:14 PM »
Are you kidding me, Spot? I've never saw a Knight horde! The bishops horde and you rook astronauts cherrypick! :D ;)
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2007, 01:39:29 PM »
That was hilarious...

the whole time I was thinking:

Lions-JG54
Buffalos-BoPs
Crocs-Killstealers

JG54 Gang one baby seal BoP....  Some sweetheart N00B trys to still the kill...FalconWnG and the Lghey7 BoP Horde come to the Rescue..... at around 5:50 in the video WildeSau gets lit up literally by one of the BoPs, then shortly after Half of the Lgheys chase Tbarone in his 109K4 2 sectors... In the End its Storch and TK trying to fight of them off which they get overwhelmed by Dweebery at its finest and eventually Also Run away.

:aok :rofl
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline Sloehand

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2007, 02:11:25 PM »
Geez, all you farts are hilarious!  Be careful now, it almost looks like all you guys actually LIKE each other.  Can't have that in this community.  LOL
Jagdgeschwader 77

"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm."  - George Orwell
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2007, 02:34:36 PM »
What I noticed was the members of the hoard, when outnumbered ran like little schoolgirls even though they were well armed.  Then, even once thier numbers were assembled they approached cautiously and only a few took part in actually trying to accomplish their objective.  A couple even RAN!

Just like AH.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2007, 03:22:08 PM »
Yeah, BaldEagl, that's why the movie looked to me so fit for AH! ;)

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2007, 03:44:13 PM »
Originally posted by Stench
we are still waiting for you and every time I log on I ask if any BoPtardlettes want to go. the only response is utter silence. or should I have typed udder silence? go to bed now it's probably just past your beddybye time again.

:lol Let me refresh your memory sister.  After 2 weeks of planning, only 1 of you showed up.  The rest were found in the other arenas or not online(you).  So don't even say you are still waiting.  The only one believing your crap is you.  Everyone else has you figured out by now.  As for any of us "want to go", I have yet to see that once, but I sure will be looking now.  I'm sure you do challenge us regularly.  Of course it's in an arena where there are no BoPs, so I'm sure the other 10 AvAers think you are real hardcore (pffft).  Btw, only your ol' lady tells me when it's beddybye time.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

storch

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2007, 07:00:18 PM »
I guess your stupidity knows no bounds, little wonder though seeing the company you keep.  I posted well in advance that I would not be on.  I posted that I would be on at midnight.  when I did log on you all ran ran ran away as usual.  I have been on sporadically and ask your members if they would like to go to the DA.  the only one that responds is that pinhead karaya which to my knowledge isn't even a BoPtardlette.

give it rest and continue to battle buildings, they kill you guys enough.  you obviously don't need my help in the cartoon death department.

carry on with your limpwristed ways.

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2007, 10:40:44 PM »
Originally posted by storch
I guess your stupidity knows no bounds, little wonder though seeing the company you keep.  I posted well in advance that I would not be on.  I posted that I would be on at midnight.  when I did log on you all ran ran ran away as usual.  I have been on sporadically and ask your members if they would like to go to the DA.  the only one that responds is that pinhead karaya which to my knowledge isn't even a BoPtardlette.

give it rest and continue to battle buildings, they kill you guys enough.  you obviously don't need my help in the cartoon death department.

carry on with your limpwristed ways.

and the post that said you would be on at midnight is where???

sporadically yours,

Boner
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2007, 12:00:45 AM »
Why don't you guys take you pissin match somewhere else and quit Hijacking this thread. Thank you and have a nice day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

storch

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2007, 12:49:35 AM »
Originally posted by 1Boner
and the post that said you would be on at midnight is where???

sporadically yours,

Boner
the falcnwng thread page 12 17th post and then page 14 3rd post.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2007, 12:53:07 AM »
Originally posted by SHawk
Why don't you guys take you pissin match somewhere else and quit Hijacking this thread. Thank you and have a nice day.

2nd that.

I liked the commentary with their wives in the background ooohh look go buffalo!  

Thats supportive gf/wife ack.

If it was real they would have driven their jeeps over there shot off some rounds and rescued the calf themselves.  Intervening in the natural course of AH !

Bruv
~S~
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2007, 05:00:26 AM »
Originally posted by Bruv119
I liked the commentary with their wives in the background ooohh look go buffalo!  

Thats supportive gf/wife ack.

If it was real they would have driven their jeeps over there shot off some rounds and rescued the calf themselves.  Intervening in the natural course of AH !

Bruv
~S~

:lol

And, btw, I second Shawk's post, too!

Offline 68Hawk

• Silver Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2007, 04:06:45 PM »
That cat flip was awesome!

I liked this too: Don't poke kitty
68th Lightning Lancers
Fear the reaper no more fear the Lancers!
http://www.68thlightninglancers.net