Author Topic: Problem with Missin  (Read 201 times)

Offline Sloehand

• Silver Member
Problem with Missin
« on: June 20, 2007, 08:34:28 PM »
Before I post as a bug or tech support, does anyone else have a problem with the Mission Editor.  I cannot delete a previously saved mission.  And all missions I create keep saying "Flight 6" load out is invalid.  Flight 6 is a C-47 with troops, how invalid can that be?
I've had other problems where a flight I create won't get saved to the mission sometimes.
Am I missing something, or is the interface porked somehow?
Jagdgeschwader 77

"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm."  - George Orwell
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline Sloehand

• Silver Member
Problem with Missin
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 08:35:20 PM »
Sorry, subject should have read, "Problem With Mission Editor".  Fingers were too fast for the keyboard. lol
Jagdgeschwader 77

"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm."  - George Orwell
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin