Author Topic: Full appology to Ren  (Read 357 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Full appology to Ren
« on: June 12, 2007, 12:25:12 AM »
I said a few (well maybe more than a few) things in a derogotory way about Ren in a prior post that were'nt true.  At the time I believed they were true and was sure of my memories of the situation.

Tonight I saw the actual person's name in the text buffer and realized I had mistaken one for the other.  Their names are very close.

So, Ren, I appologize for the entire thing.  It was a case of mistaken identity and maybe a little bit of failing memory.

I'll let you shoot me down 10 times (10 lashes) if you want.

I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
Full appology to Ren
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 06:27:13 AM »
I've done that before, I needed to fire my intel officer over it. ;):huh
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Full appology to Ren
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 07:55:35 AM »
Originally posted by BaldEagl
I said a few (well maybe more than a few) things in a derogotory way about Ren in a prior post that were'nt true.  At the time I believed they were true and was sure of my memories of the situation.

Tonight I saw the actual person's name in the text buffer and realized I had mistaken one for the other.  Their names are very close.

So, Ren, I appologize for the entire thing.  It was a case of mistaken identity and maybe a little bit of failing memory.

Apology accepted. More to the point I'm happy that you had the grace not to mention whoever that other guy is on the boards. There is enough finger pointing and trash talking on the boards and chl 200 already.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: Full appology to Ren
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 07:57:47 AM »
Originally posted by BaldEagl

So, Ren, I appologize for the entire thing.

No need to "let" him shoot you. Ren's pretty good at getting the job done all on his lonesome. :D