Author Topic: 352nd Fighter Group/Tactical Group Recruiting  (Read 845 times)

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
352nd Fighter Group/Tactical Group Recruiting
« on: June 08, 2007, 10:35:48 PM »
All you have to do it talk to me or another CO or XO to get in. Here are the rules: We don't go by them most of the time, but just read them anyways
BASIC INFO:
1.Must have a microphone (Or will be getting one soon)
2.NO SQUEAKERS (Some exceptions will be made)
3.Must know where hangers are on all bases.
4.Must know where Ordinance and Radar are on all bases.
5.Must know the basic info overall.(Where to drop troops and what not)
6.Must be a paying account your on.

SQUAD WINGS:

352nd Fighter Wing:
This wing is the overall wing, the CO is Vanscrew. The XO is Krypto69. This wing is mainly for Fighter pilots and JABO pilots. You can talk to Vanscrew or Krypto69 for more info. We are normally on every day.

352nd Tactical Wing:
The Tactical Wing is currently run by SpikesX. This is the secondary wing for our squad. We run bombing missions and porking missions. You can talk to SpikesX or BoratUSA for information about joining.

SQUAD INFO:
1.We are a Bishop squad
2.We use VOX 152
3.We do not have a squad night, however we do run Squad Missions if we have enough people on.
4.We mainly fly American Aircraft but it's not mandatory that you have to fly them.

If you have anymore questions you can contact VansCrew, Krypto69, SpikesX, or BoratUSA on VOX 152.

352nd Home
Direct Link to Forums
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 10:50:01 PM by SpikesX »
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 08:53:47 AM »

i shot story on the 352nd.

The 352nd FG Association was founded in 1983 when 19 veterans of the Group met in Orlando, Florida while attending an Eighth Air Force Reunion. The first official Association reunion was held in Oklahoma City in 1984 with 130 members and spouses attending and later grew to a membership of more than 1,100 veterans of the 352nd FG and 1st Service Group who served at Bodney, England and Chievres and Asch, Belgium between 1943 and 1945 during the Second World War.

Highlights and Outstanding Achievements of the 352nd FG
-Among the leading Allied air aces of WWII, two 352nd pilots, Major George Preddy and Col J.C. Meyer ranked sixth and seventh.

-The 352nd can claim more "aces in a day" with five victories on one mission than any other Mustang group in either theater.  George Preddy (six Me109's),  Don Bryan (five FW190's), Carl J. Luksic (four FW190's, one Me109), and William T. Whisner (five FW190's) led the way.

-Twenty-nine of the USAAF's aerial aces over Europe were 352nd pilots.

-Twelve 352nd pilots scored aerial victories over German jet fighters.

the 352nd was a squad with in the 8th airforce,their were 3 groups in the 352nd,the 382th FS the 486th FS and the 487th FS,this squad was a well know and well respected squad,if you would like to know more on the 352nd:  

http://www.352ndfightergroup.com/
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 05:18:31 PM »
Looking for a good man. im looking for someone who likes to bomb alot,the 352nd is expanding ro a bombing wing.As of now we have a Fighter,and a tactial(Attack) group.

who to contact. look up me, SpikeSX or Krypto69.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 06:12:39 PM by VansCrew1 »
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: 352nd Fighter Group/Tactical Group Recruiting
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 07:03:30 PM »
All you have to do it talk to me or another CO or XO to get in. Here are the rules: We don't go by them most of the time, but just read them anyways
BASIC INFO:
1.Must have a microphone (Or will be getting one soon)
3.Must know where hangers are on all bases.
4.Must know where Ordinance and Radar are on all bases.
5.Must know the basic info overall.(Where to drop troops and what not)
6.Must be a paying account your on.

SQUAD WINGS:

352nd Fighter Wing:
This wing is the overall wing, the CO is Vanscrew. The XO is Krypto69. This wing is mainly for Fighter pilots and JABO pilots. You can talk to Vanscrew or Krypto69 for more info. We are normally on every day.

352nd Tactical Wing:
The Tactical Wing is currently run by SpikesX. This is the secondary wing for our squad. We run bombing missions and porking missions. You can talk to SpikesX or BoratUSA for information about joining.

SQUAD INFO:
1.We are a Bishop squad
2.We use VOX 152
3.We do not have a squad night, however we do run Squad Missions if we have enough people on.
4.We mainly fly American Aircraft but it's not mandatory that you have to fly them.

If you have anymore questions you can contact VansCrew, Krypto69, SpikesX, or BoratUSA on VOX 152.

352nd History

A short story on the 352nd.

The 352nd FG Association was founded in 1983 when 19 veterans of the Group met in Orlando, Florida while attending an Eighth Air Force Reunion. The first official Association reunion was held in Oklahoma City in 1984 with 130 members and spouses attending and later grew to a membership of more than 1,100 veterans of the 352nd FG and 1st Service Group who served at Bodney, England and Chievres and Asch, Belgium between 1943 and 1945 during the Second World War.
Highlights and Outstanding Achievements of the 352nd FG
-Among the leading Allied air aces of WWII, two 352nd pilots, Major George Preddy and Col J.C. Meyer ranked sixth and seventh.

-The 352nd can claim more "Aces in a day" with five victories on one mission than any other Mustang group in either theater. George Preddy (six Me109's), Don Bryan (five FW190's), Carl J. Luksic (four FW190's, one Me109), and William T. Whisner (five FW190's) led the way.

-Twenty-nine of the USAAF's aerial aces over Europe were 352nd pilots.

-Twelve 352nd pilots scored aerial victories over German jet fighters.

The 352nd was a squad within the 8th Air Force, their were 3 groups in the 352nd. The 328th, 486th,  and the 487th. This squad was a well know and well respected squad. If you would like to know more on the 352nd:

http://www.352ndfightergroup.com/

Virtual Squadron Link:
352nd Home
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: 352nd Fighter Group/Tactical Group Recruiting
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 08:00:26 PM »
Originally posted by SpikesX
2.NO SQUEAKERS (Some  exceptions will be made)

:lol
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 04:19:18 PM »
Well that squad lasted oooo give or take a month or so. I was betting on 2 to 3 weeks or so.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 05:28:20 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01
Well that squad lasted oooo give or take a month or so. I was betting on 2 to 3 weeks or so.

:lol
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 06:05:48 PM »

Looking for a good man

Twelve 352nd pilots scored aerial victories over German jet fighters.

All of the above is offensive to me.  Something against women?  only looking for men?  
Shooting down germans?  omg!!!!  No squeakers?  that a slang term for a child?  Rediculous!!

:rolleyes:
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2007, 06:11:09 PM »
Originally posted by killnu
All of the above is offensive to me.  Something against women?  only looking for men?  
Shooting down germans?  omg!!!!  No squeakers?  that a slang term for a child?  Rediculous!!

:rolleyes:

LOL.  Too much sun out there in San Diego?

Let it go Josh, let it go :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 06:12:50 PM »
let what go?  Cant believe people get away with profiling for possible squaddies?! :rolleyes:
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 08:41:19 PM »
Originally posted by killnu
let what go?  Cant believe people get away with profiling for possible squaddies?! :rolleyes:
If you don't like it... Don't join it.  But remember, you do not own the squad and they have every right to recruit whomever, and whatever types of pilots they want to.  You have no say in that whatsoever.

Have a mortal day :D
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 12:53:02 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01

So I have been making their squad website for nuthin?
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 01:25:24 PM »
Originally posted by RATTFINK
So I have been making their squad website for nuthin?
Keep working on it as a project...  If nothing else the experience will do you good and I'm sure another 352nd will come around.

All the negativity directed at these Squads that have certain standards they want in pilots...  I think that negativity is squashing squads in order to be politically correct and that is one huge danged shame.

:furious
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2007, 01:45:41 PM »
I am very familiar w/ making squad websites :D  Ty though

I did see a 352nd squad in the squad listings :)
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 02:02:30 PM »
huh??

Isn't there a city Ordinance about storing Ordnance in the city?

Also, I believe the hangers (or most of them anyway) are kept in the Barracks. Although there might be a few in the hangars, you know, for the guys and gals to hang up soiled skivvies and the like.

RTR
The Damned