Author Topic: "Blut und Ehre" Recruiting  (Read 3318 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
"Blut und Ehre" Recruiting
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2007, 04:49:08 AM »
Vans the fact you think its funny is a little disheartening.  

Yes this is a game and yes we are over 60 years on and all very good friends with the german people now.

But using an iconic NAZI propaganda slogan for a squad name is takin the piss.

Those brave Few fought for the free world and I say what if they hadnt.  The war would have been very different and personally I believe we would all be very much stuck in the 3rd Reich.

Bruv
~S~
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
"Blut und Ehre" Recruiting
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2007, 06:40:55 AM »
Originally posted by swoop777
To whom it may concearn,

, and that no matter what the words meant to you or me, it's just the simple fact that the right to use them was taken from me in the "LAND OF THE FREE"(guess you BRITS dont understand that), as you are all about King and Country!  

One last thing?            ARE WE DONE NOW?!!!:t
 This game for nearly all of us is just that a game for the few people who run it it's their lively hood & business.  I agree with free speech 100% how ever if your income or business is based off this game & there are laws & regulations in other countrys where you are trying to make a living through this product you are going to have to comply with foreign rules or else no business no jobs no income. So if a indivdual post's something that may be illegal or questionable would it not be prudent to ask for a change instead of all the possible legal actions? Yes it is an American based game but like it or not it is an international business. Oh & I am not English although Australia still is stuck some what on the King & country issue but thats another forum.