Author Topic: June KOTH results.  (Read 1099 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
June KOTH results.
« on: June 09, 2007, 10:44:03 AM »
FriKOTH lasted close to 4 hours with 30 people, give or take a few, participants. It was longer and had more people than the 'usual' for Friday.
We also has some fresh faces, a few returning players and the usual crowd making a good spirited event.
It went 11 rounds with three Wabbits at the end.
Congratulations and to SkyRock for the win!! SkyRock chose the Bf 109K-4 for next months first ride.

Round by round results:
[list=1]
  • BearKats in a P-40B
  • A8coflys in a P-47D-40
  • A8coflys in a Hurricane Mk.I   (Wabbit)
  • bmathis in a Yak-9T
  • Platano in a FM2
  • Platano in a Bf 109K-4   (Wabbit)
  • WMLute in a Bf 109G-14
  • jodgi in a D3A1
  • SkyRock in a P-47D-11
  • SkyRock in a F4U-1   (Wabbit)
  • SkyRock wins in a F4U-1

Tournament Of Champions invitations will be reserved for:
KOTH: SkyRock
Wabbits: A8coflys, Platano

Click here if you want to add your name to the KOTH email list.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
June KOTH results.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 08:26:28 PM »
SatKoth lasted 4hrs and was a blast. We had about 30+ at 1 time. Still great turn out. We had 10 rounds and 3 wabbits.

Congratulations to Platano as he won the SatKoth! He picked the BF109-G6 for July SatKoth.
Round by Round results:
    1.   Platano P40B
    2.   Fringe BF109K-4
    3.   Fringe P38L (wabbit)
    4.   Blukitty P38J
    5.   Platano P47N (wabbit)
    6.   WMLute BF109K-4
    7.   Fester D3A
    8.   CFYA P38G
    9.   Blukitty Spit IX (wabbit)
   10.  Platano F4U-4 (winner)

Tournament Of Champions invitations will be reserved for:
KOTH: Platano
Wabbits: Blukitty, Fringe
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
June KOTH results.
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 09:51:19 PM »
WTG Angel!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
June KOTH results.
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 12:20:49 AM »
thnx :D
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline crims

• Nickel Member
June KOTH results.
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 05:11:18 PM »
Congrats Platano !!  

What Has Happened to the KOTH. I haven't been able to make it in awhile. It is more Like the MA then ever. I guess it was just a matter of time. What a Shame.
Hope to make it next month ....... Hope it gets better

Crims

479th Raiders FG
Life's to Short Don't Forget To Laugh 479Th Raiders FG

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
June KOTH results.
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 06:23:22 PM »
Originally posted by crims
Congrats Platano !!  

What Has Happened to the KOTH. I haven't been able to make it in awhile. It is more Like the MA then ever. I guess it was just a matter of time. What a Shame.

Crims

479th Raiders FG

It is exactly as I've always remembered it.  There have been a few changes in the rules, so make sure you know them! The event is organized and nicely managed by those folks!   to them.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline zaOldTimer

• Zinc Member
June KOTH results.
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 06:26:33 PM »

too many newbies
and too many using VOX
and too many squeakers
and too many won't shut up
and too many sharing private chats
and too many wingmates
and too many drunk whiners
and too many foul mouth tards
and too many skirting the rules
and too many grownup crybabys
and too many nonskilled hoers
and too many ckickenturd runners
and too many excuses

not enough Redds,
not enough flyboys,
not enough octavious,
not enough Yuccas,
not enough ManeTMPs,
not enough BigMaxs,
not enough Jishs,
not enough WldThings,
not enough Lutes,
not enough Balsys,
not enough TCs,
not enough kappas,
not enough Stangs,
not enough Daces,
not enough Murdrs,
not enough Antons,
not enough Gremlins,

not enough decent hard fighting koth pilots, where did they all go?  
not enough willing to give a good fight, follow the rules, listen to the CMs, are you starting to get the picture?

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
June KOTH results.
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 06:38:19 PM »
Nice shade account.  Afraid to show who U are?

U are right in some aspects but I am gonna start making a point in the KOTH that language and stuff will not be tolerated.  My son joins us for KOTH and he doesn't need to see that.  Right now my policy is 1st strike u get warning, 2nd strike u gone.  But it is soon going to be 1st strike u gone if it keeps up like it did on the first few fights.

Like I said in the beginning of the KOTH when I was going over the rules.  If u have a problem with someone, there is no need to take it out on VOX or TEXT!  PM the CM in charge of the event, more then likely Fuzeman, WMLute, or myself and we will take care of it or take your discussion to another arena.  Out bursts like we had on Sat are not gonna be tolerated anymore.  If I hit the mute button on ya, it gonna be for a hour or longer.  After that if it continues u gone, simple as that.  This is suppose to be a fun, challenging and competitive event.  Not a pissing contest or social hour.  U want to do any of those u take it here to the forums or somewhere else.  Enough is enough.  Us CM's are not babysitter's and don't need the aggrevation.  We got already enough things to take care of.

If u can't follow the rules or any rule, Don't come.
:aok
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline crims

• Nickel Member
June KOTH results.
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 10:24:59 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
It is exactly as I've always remembered it.  There have been a few changes in the rules, so make sure you know them! The event is organized and nicely managed by those folks!   to them.

Skyrock Maybe it came across wrong. The CM Do a great job.  The Rules are fine.
Maybe I need to Show up more to get a better feel.  Maybe I thought the CM Didn't have to do as Much Babysitting as before.

Crims

479th Raiders FG
Life's to Short Don't Forget To Laugh 479Th Raiders FG

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
June KOTH results.
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 11:34:47 AM »
Originally posted by AKDogg
Nice shade account.  Afraid to show who U are?

U are right in some aspects but I am gonna start making a point in the KOTH that language and stuff will not be tolerated.  My son joins us for KOTH and he doesn't need to see that.  Right now my policy is 1st strike u get warning, 2nd strike u gone.  But it is soon going to be 1st strike u gone if it keeps up like it did on the first few fights.

Like I said in the beginning of the KOTH when I was going over the rules.  If u have a problem with someone, there is no need to take it out on VOX or TEXT!  PM the CM in charge of the event, more then likely Fuzeman, WMLute, or myself and we will take care of it or take your discussion to another arena.  Out bursts like we had on Sat are not gonna be tolerated anymore.  If I hit the mute button on ya, it gonna be for a hour or longer.  After that if it continues u gone, simple as that.  This is suppose to be a fun, challenging and competitive event.  Not a pissing contest or social hour.  U want to do any of those u take it here to the forums or somewhere else.  Enough is enough.  Us CM's are not babysitter's and don't need the aggrevation.  We got already enough things to take care of.

If u can't follow the rules or any rule, Don't come.

Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
June KOTH results.
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 12:42:41 PM »
Congrats Platano !!  

Crims

479th Raiders FG
I've showed up for 2 KOTHs since I started flying again in May, and I agree.. I haven't enjoyed it anywhere near as much as I have in previous years. I didn't stay for more than half of either of them. I don't like to go a year without winning a KOTH, but I'm not sure I'll bother whenever my new stick gets here. Maybe it's just me, but it feels different.
Army of Muppets