Author Topic: 93rd Air Wing "The Flying Wolfs" recruiting!  (Read 333 times)

Offline ShyGuy12

• Zinc Member
93rd Air Wing "The Flying Wolfs" recruiting!
« on: March 20, 2008, 07:27:03 PM »
The 93rd Air Wing "The Flying Wolfs" is now recruiting. Any Bishop Pilot with any rank may join. The Air Wing is currently a 20 man squad and a little bit more half than those members are not here. We accept use of any aircraft and vehicle. Everyone in our squad is currently allowed to invite other people or kick out other people. If you have any questions, I am ShyGuy12 in the game if you have a question or concern (Im the squad leader in the game). We are recruiting if you're looking for a squad!!

Offline ShyGuy12

• Zinc Member
Re: 93rd Air Wing "The Flying Wolfs" recruiting!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 09:08:53 AM »
You can also e-mail me at the link below the Profile Picture. This recruitment is also for new bish pilots or people that just joinedt the bish from rook or knight

Offline ShyGuy12

• Zinc Member
Re: 93rd Air Wing "The Flying Wolfs" announcment
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 07:03:09 PM »
The 93rd Air Wing "The Flying Wolfs" is announcing of more divisions for the squad since the maximum number of squad members have extended. The new leaders are classified as of this moment. If the 2 people i am choosing accept, then i will reveal the names of the squad leaders that i chose. So, if anyone is looking for a squad still, try one of the other squad divisions, i will have some space available to eject the 2 members for them to start the divisions, and possibly others. The squad is now expanding to fit new members. Still, the squad would be accepting new members of the Bish at any rank.

Offline ShyGuy12

• Zinc Member
Re: 93rd Air Wing "The Flying Wolfs" announcment
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 09:29:05 PM »
The 93rd Air Wing "The Flying Wolfs" is announcing of more divisions for the squad since the maximum number of squad members have extended. The new leaders are classified as of this moment. If the 2 people i am choosing accept, then i will reveal the names of the squad leaders that i chose. So, if anyone is looking for a squad still, try one of the other squad divisions, i will have some space available to eject the 2 members for them to start the divisions, and possibly others. The squad is now expanding to fit new members. Still, the squad would be accepting new members of the Bish at any rank.

The new leader of the next division of the expanding 93rd Air Wing "Flying Wolfs" is Mudslide. The other person, Chase99, did not accept to be a leader of another division. I will try to pick one other person that might accept to be a new division leader.