Author Topic: Das Muppets  (Read 4890 times)

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Re: Re: Re: Re: Das Muppets
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2007, 07:16:16 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01
He wants to join your squad.

Says no squeakers on the poster.

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Das Muppets
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2007, 07:22:30 PM »
Originally posted by scottydawg
Says no squeakers on the poster.

Says not to care about score to.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2007, 04:09:14 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline DoLbY

• Copper Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2007, 01:14:19 PM »
:aok :aok

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Re: Das Muppets
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2007, 08:21:38 PM »
Originally posted by VansCrew1
O CANADA....whos the rest go?
I give this marriage three weeks.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2007, 11:42:48 PM »
1 262  on 1 week
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2007, 01:00:07 AM »
2 - 4 weeks.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2007, 05:22:05 AM »
How many of you have ever really tried to get to know Van?  I have spent a few hours talking with him and he seems alright to me.  He is very eager to learn even after all the hardship we had given him.   All the Muppets have offered to work with, and have accepted him and he has the potential of being one of the best Furballers in AH.  If he chooses to leave in the future, that is between him and us.
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Das Muppets
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2007, 08:25:20 AM »
Vans can be a nice guy, although he can be a cocky little bastage at times. i'm sure that if he ditches his rank ambitions and really gives furballing a go, he could turn out very well.

i am dubious about his attitude though, especially with the muppets. no offence muppets, but i've seen quite a few in your ranks become worse people after joining. i don't mean that to be any way derogitory, and it's only a few, but there are certain members who have developed a cocky attitude that really doesn't become them.

a lot of great fun guys who have become quite high and mighty now that they have joined the 'elite' squad. mad pilot skillz alone don't make an ace. an 'ace' is nothing without a degree of humility and respect.

good luck guys, and vans, you should have fun, but i just wanted to point out that you could stand to lose the attitude that you and skyrock displayed at frikoth. you are both great fun guys, and excellent players, that kind of crud just degrades you.

PS vanscrew, if you're ready to ditch your cherry picking rank stuff :p i'd be quite happy to teach you some slow speed ACM and reversals, it's something that i always kill you with, and an area that you could improve a  bit.

good luck muppets :aok

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2007, 09:13:45 AM »
Originally posted by Major Biggles

i am dubious about his attitude though, especially with the muppets. no offence muppets, but i've seen quite a few in your ranks become worse people after joining. i don't mean that to be any way derogatory, and it's only a few, but there are certain members who have developed a cocky attitude that really doesn't become them.

a lot of great fun guys who have become quite high and mighty now that they have joined the 'elite' squad. mad pilot skillz alone don't make an ace. an 'ace' is nothing without a degree of humility and respect.

156% agree

Edit. Don't get me wrong I love muppets, Ive learned so much from dueling them and their all mostly all amazing sticks probably some of the best in the game that anyone can learn from!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 10:25:06 AM by Husky01 »
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2007, 10:41:36 AM »

i am dubious about his attitude though, especially with the muppets. no offence muppets, but i've seen quite a few in your ranks become worse people after joining. i don't mean that to be any way derogitory, and it's only a few, but there are certain members who have developed a cocky attitude that really doesn't become them.

good luck guys, and vans, you should have fun, but i just wanted to point out that you could stand to lose the attitude that you and skyrock displayed at frikoth. you are both great fun guys, and excellent players, that kind of crud just degrades

What "attitude" did I show at Friday's KOTH???????

Who in the muppets became "worse" after joining??????

I might lead you to understand that your assessment of what you percieve, might just be an arrogant assessment as well.  Something you might want to think about.  It is very easy to point out the flaws in others, the trick is seeing them in yourself.  I am a believer in this as I place myself out in the fire many times with my personna ingame.  It is only then that one finds real humility, humility unchecked with confidence is hollow and worthless humility.  

Humility-  a state of being humble.

Humble-  modest or meek in spirit; not proud or assertive.

Biggles, I know your an alright fella, just don't get all Muppets on us with your assessments!!!!!

:D

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2007, 11:16:14 AM »
Vans can be a nice guy, although he can be a cocky little bastage at times. i'm sure that if he ditches his rank ambitions and really gives furballing a go, he could turn out very well.

good luck guys, and vans, you should have fun, but i just wanted to point out that you could stand to lose the attitude that you and skyrock displayed at frikoth. you are both great fun guys, and excellent players, that kind of crud just degrades you.

PS vanscrew, if you're ready to ditch your cherry picking rank stuff :p i'd be quite happy to teach you some slow speed ACM and reversals, it's something that i always kill you with, and an area that you could improve a  bit.

good luck muppets :aok

rank what rank i dont play for rank :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.

ill keep that offer in mind thow,if SkyRocks not around to help me in the DA with ACM's ill look you up.thanks.

VansCrew
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2007, 11:18:40 AM »
Originally posted by Xargos
How many of you have ever really tried to get to know Van?  

First impressions suck.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2007, 11:23:14 AM »
Originally posted by Slash27
First impressions suck.

Don't I know! :D

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Das Muppets
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2007, 11:34:57 AM »
i know it's an unfair generalisation. i'm really only talking about a few guys.

you would be one of them. you're a great guy, but your fake persona ingame, while once funny, is now outright cocky and kinda rude. you and vans were outright taking the piss outta some of the young kids at koth. i remember when i was once just like them, and i know vanscrew was, so i don't see why you need to insult them, when you could help them and teach them how it all works.

as for the ones who have turned cocky, or become worse since joining, because of exerting their 'i'm better than all of you, therefore i'm going to take the piss out of you' attitude...

lemme just make clear i have nothing against these guys, i actually really like most of em, but their change in attitude disappoints me, they just degrade themselves, they don't need to act cocky at all. they're all good enough to let their flying do the talking...

Dano. nice guy, flown with him loads, but he started getting cocky and whiney once he joined. he started talking a lot of smack. he didn't need to, he was a great pilot, and a fun guy... i dunno why he started doing it...

Platano. an ex squaddie of mine. he's an awesome guy, and i taught him a little when he was new. he's an awesome pilot, and he's learning SO fast, he could be one of the greats. but once he joined you guys, he started imitating what he'd seen in others and getting cocky and arrogant. it doesn't suit him, he's an awesome, fun guy, and he's only started acting like that once he joined you guys (who are a great squad btw, you have some awesome peeps). he's just been led astray by the attitude of some.

you Skyrock. well, there isn't much to say. you started out as a fun guy,a  good stick, that loads of people liked and wanted to fly with. now, most people would go as far as saying they really didn't like you. they all acknowledge that you're a great stick, but all are disgruntled by your once funny, but now incredibly arrogant and annoying attitude (because we initially thought you were joking). there's a reason people call you cryrock. you're a nice guy, and i like you as a person dude, but your ingame attitude is just past it mate.

Xargos. sorry xargos, i don't really know you, so it's hard for me to judge, but you do strike me as being a little cocky at times. i don't know you that wel so i can only go on what i feel, sorry mate. i'm sure you're a nice guy like the rest of your squad, perhaps we should fly sometime.

Dolfo. once a good pilot (and still is) but now he's just a cocky smack talker who worries too much about his rank. i don't know him, but he's often quite rude.

Steve. sorry steve, i don't really know you either, but you do come across as quite cocky at times. sorry if this is a bad call, i've hardly ever met you.

wetrat. oh wow, where to begin here......

now i know that i'm no angel either. i went through a pretty cocky phase too, and it took a lot of people telling me about it for me to change it. i'm just trying to help you guys out by pointing out some things. these are all just my personal opinions of course, but they do seem to be shared by the general community i feel.

i don't mean to cause offence guys, just trying to call it as it is. most of your squad, even the guys on that list, i really like. i've flown with many of you over the years and have had loads of fun with you. but recently, there seems to be a collective attitude with some of you, that no one likes one bit.

, hope that helps. i'm purely trying to show you what i feel you guys act like. underneath the cocky toughguy facades there are awesome peeps, unfortunately though, the facade is taking over.

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC