Author Topic: Why am I told I dont have enough points?  (Read 344 times)

Offline kevinsky18

• Zinc Member
Why am I told I dont have enough points?
« on: June 21, 2007, 11:16:10 PM »
I have been flying lancs for a couple of weeks.  After a recent mission I tried to start a new mission and it told me I didnt have enough points.

I took out a small bomber.  Bomb a couple of targets came back and landed then I was able to take out the lanc again.  Took off in the lanc bomb a few more targets, landed at the airport in one piece.  was told successfull landing.  but then when I tried to take another Lanc again Im told not enough points. . .

Whats up?

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 11:24:10 PM »
You were in EW I take it. The perk value goes up depending on what side had the most players.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline kevinsky18

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 11:25:34 PM »
I have no idea what you mean. . . sorry Im a bit new and really dont know anything about perks

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 11:30:42 PM »
Perks = Points

"Perks" are points you earn by, well, killing stuff. Once you earn enough "Perks" you can fly planes called "Perk Planes". Depending on how much you have saved and how much the plane costs, you can fly that plane. If you crash it or get killed, you loose the perks. The value of the "perks" varies to the player count on each country. So, you might take up a "perk plane" for say...41 perks. When you land and go into the hanger, the cost may now be 47. The cause of this is more people signing on to a different country.

Hope this helped

-SX
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 11:41:54 PM by SpikesX »
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline trotter

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 12:53:02 AM »
There is an ENY value for every plane. When the proportion of players per side gets too skewed, the minimum ENY of planes a player from that dominant country is allowed to fly falls dramatically.

Spikes may be right, it may be a perk point thing. But if you are getting a message along the lines of The minimum ENY is 9, etc.....it is because of side balance proportions.