Author Topic: Early War ETO  (Read 2031 times)

Offline Mighty01

• Zinc Member
Early War ETO
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2007, 01:24:11 PM »
is it ded a los ( meaning you ded and you lost again? ) or is it ded a lot ( meaning you dead and dead alot? )

I have received mixed signals regarding your
 chesthump~
wishingfortheanklehump~
lookingfortheslobberdonkey~
gangbang~
accusations dedandlostalot.
maybe I should come in there and smack you around a little and will be so kind as to give you choice of plane type and i'll take the opposite matchup.
I can not tell if you are trying to become the new shane or if you trying to become the new storchita of the AvsA arena   Grits you need to get a hold on your rampaging BK boy :D

[stirrin the pot so to speak ] [do not take this newbie to seriously, I have not much of a fight to offer except flat turns ]

Mighty01

storch

Early War ETO
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2007, 01:33:42 PM »
maybe I'll come back around and smack your l'il farlessthanmightyass around myself.

Offline Mighty01

• Zinc Member
Early War ETO
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2007, 01:40:49 PM »
Originally posted by storch
maybe I'll come back around and smack your l'il farlessthanmightyass around myself.

you are so kind. would you really do that for lil ole me? I would be honored to think the al might stor watermelon a big one would bother him high above everyone else, to re occupy the AvsA to try and smack me around. well if that is what your lil greenheart desires BIGBOY, then I will be looking for your return.

bout dang time you got your storke looking arse back in the AvsA anyhow.

Mighty01 of all storches

storch

Early War ETO
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2007, 01:45:07 PM »
do you really sound like penelope pitstop or are you trying to bait me?

Offline Mighty01

• Zinc Member
Early War ETO
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2007, 01:49:48 PM »
do you really sound like penelope pitstop or are you trying to bait me?

why on eath would I want to to bait you. I nevr did like the taste of carp. and it would be a waste fo good bait to snag you on a line.

I sound like Sam Elliot if I had a microphone.

storch

Early War ETO
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2007, 01:53:13 PM »
are you saying sam elliott sounds like penelope pitstop?  who is sam elliott?  does he work with richard simmons?  why would you want to sound like him?

Offline Mighty01

• Zinc Member
Early War ETO
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2007, 02:04:34 PM »
are you saying sam elliott sounds like penelope pitstop?  who is sam elliott?  does he work with richard simmons?  why would you want to sound like him?

not that I want to you dolt. people tell me I sound like him. but heck we all know we can't tell you Mr. aflac anything ~quack, quackqua quack~ quack~quack~

*watching storck fliflapwobble off the stage and fall in a trash can *

AFLAC ~ quack quack ~ AFLAC

no wonder you picked the name storch, you dang sure can't soar with Eagles. I bet you even like green eggs and ham to go along with your greenheart? hmm? thought so

so when may we expect your return to the AvsA so you can make a fool of yourself trying to , how did you put it?

do I need to give you a 3k alt advantage? I think it would only be fair.

(jimminycricket this cat does not realize  banter when he sees it )

Offline Mighty01

• Zinc Member
Early War ETO
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2007, 02:15:09 PM »
oh brother, storchet is brainsmoking trying to figure out what to come back on me with. this ortabe a goodun

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Early War ETO
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2007, 02:26:50 PM »
Originally posted by Mighty01
oh brother, storchet is brainsmoking trying to figure out what to come back on me with. this ortabe a goodun

Or he could just be spending time doing what the rest of us are doing....

Trying to figure out what the hell you're saying???:confused:
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Early War ETO
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2007, 02:32:35 PM »
Who is Mighty01? Did someone leave the door open and let another kindergartener in?
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

storch

Early War ETO
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2007, 02:33:45 PM »
I think perhaps he's a codetalker for the rainbow warrior coalition.  lord knows it has the potential to be interesting enough but I agree bug, a little difficult to comprehend.

try again in english -mighty01 I'll do my level best to respond.

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
Early War ETO
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2007, 02:15:30 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
ah, Forks a chubby chaser eh?:D
Not ur sister, Grits sister.  :)

Last time I took yours out she won't stop calling me for a month.   At least Grits still has her teeth.

:D
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Early War ETO
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2007, 02:36:21 PM »
The new set up looks really good(same ol same ol ) but still looks good.

I lookforward to loggin into the AvA and seeing nothing but Germans in the sky.

Offline mrshiver

• Zinc Member
Early War ETO
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2007, 06:15:22 PM »
Not to interupt the chest thumping but would someone mind teaching an old dog some new tricks.  I can land kills in an MK1 in the main arenas. But I'd really like to learn to fly some German Iron, just to learn something different.
Flying as shiverx

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Early War ETO
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2007, 06:28:07 PM »
I don't know........ I witnessed that Mighty01 character twist and turn with 3 or 4 of you 880's and JG54's, and some new squadname guys the other night.........looked as if he had 3 , 4 and even 1-  5 kill sortie there a few of us saw him land........ some of those fights though was more like a furball though.....but some of them was straight up 3 & 4 to 1 odds.....

Next time I catch him on, I am gonna try and switch to the opposite side to see how good he is......

but if he is a kindergardner TK, I will think about classifying myself as preschool....hehe

mrshiver,  check out TK, Platano,  Tbarone and all them JG54 greehearts squad. They all are pretty proficient in the German Iron....
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC