Author Topic: I need some help  (Read 295 times)

Offline Grunder

• Zinc Member
I need some help
« on: June 24, 2007, 06:20:13 AM »
This is my first time playing this game, and well I was really excited at first when I went to the hanger, picked my P-51, and then went out to a runway to get started.
I had followed everything on this sites tutuorial (I think I spelled that wrong) about flying with a mouse, because I have yet to bring my joystick from my house to this computer.
I let my plane get up to speed , hold the left mouse button and pull back...nothing happens, I then nail a tree.
I check the controls box and everything is in order according to what's on this site. I try again, and again, and again with different aircraft and vehicles. I still can't turn with this mouse or go foreward or any motion at all.
And I have yet to find the throttle.

This noob needs some help!

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
I need some help
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 07:52:05 AM »
Mouse Controller Setup For Aces High by Schatzi

Aces High II Quick Reference Guide ( Printable 1 Page PDF File )

Aces High II Keyboard / Key Commands

for any other information you may be looking for, 1st try here at the Trainers Website. Also is good to check out the other websites listed below as well

Aces High II Training Corps Website

www.NetAces.org  website by Hammer ( an Aces High Trainer )

DoK's Aces High II Fighter Comparison Website

hope this helps,  their are a few others who play this game with a mouse, if you have any more trouble, just ask back here and I am sure someone will help you  if at all possible.
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
I need some help
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 07:54:59 AM »
TC ya outta ask Roy to sticky ^^^^

Pretty much covers all the issues the noobs have and lordy, lordy...there's been a lot of 'em lately :D :aok