Author Topic: Sorry to Kweassa  (Read 890 times)

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Sorry to Kweassa
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 07:23:23 PM »
LOL...."scoop" but cant "dish" comes to mind  ;)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Sorry to Kweassa
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 07:26:51 PM »
Originally posted by Shuffler
Krusty has nice legs :rofl

On the serious side.... Krusty said what he said in a public forum..( I assume)... and chose to be a man and apologize in the same form and manner. Nothing wrong with that IMHO.

Krusty

I agree with this 100%. I may have my differences with clown boy but his original post was stand up.

Krusty

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
Sorry to Kweassa
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 10:35:29 PM »
It's not your attitude towards me, or anyone that got me fired up Krusty.

I understand your apology, and despite I don't really know what it is for, I'll accept. However, the problem I've pointed out in the other thread was about your general behavior, not the verbal hostility of it all.

Now, I'm sure there are lots other people who don't approve my thinking or my methods. I also have a habit of writing long posts (heaven forbid), and ranting when things go out of hand. Everybody has their evils, and people should understand that. But sometimes, Krusty, I or any other one of the members on these boards, keep falling under the impression that you simply poke your head in too many places with too controversial an opinion without really thinking too much.

I'm saying this because I see a lot of me in you.

When I first came to these boards in AH1.05, I used to write a lot like you. The first post I remember writing on this board is poking my head in a discussion between an old-timer Vermillion, and a few other people on Chog modelling and guns. Simply put, I had no idea what I was talking about, or what the other people were talking about, and yet I kept writing stupid things - perhaps a pathetic bit of attention, or perhaps I was a show-off.

It took a few years, and a few more books, articles, information bits, and etc etc.. to realize that I don't have much to go on when talking about this stuff.. and since then I general only post on areas of my specific interest. I'd see some opinions on many threads that I do not agree with - but now I've learned that I don't necessarily have to show everyone I disagree with them on every account.

You can't buy respect by talking a lot and making yourself known. You earn it by knowing when to talk, and when not to.  It's a little something I've learned during my long stay with the AH community.

It's a common thing we all go through, especially on the internet. If you can get the picture  on what I'm saying here, I'm sure you'll be well on your way to becoming an important asset and a respectable member of the AH forums.

- K

Offline weazely

• Silver Member
Sorry to Kweassa
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 10:37:25 PM »
Originally posted by Stang
:lol
:lol
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX.
Invidia V2 Catless Downpipe
STi Catback
HKS SQV BOV

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Sorry to Kweassa
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2007, 11:54:27 PM »
Originally posted by Kweassa
 When I first came to these boards in AH1.05, I used to write a lot like you. The first post I remember writing on this board is poking my head in a discussion between an old-timer Vermillion, and a few other people on Chog modelling and guns. ...

Shut up, newbie ! (It's supposed to be humoristic ;))

I wonder what happened to Vermillon (and some other AH vets).

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
Sorry to Kweassa
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2007, 01:00:13 AM »
Originally posted by macleod01
Where does that get fair?
One swallow maketh no summer...

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Sorry to Kweassa
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2007, 01:24:21 AM »
Bighorn lmao:lol in
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
Sorry to Kweassa
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2007, 09:33:38 AM »
Wow 40 yrs later............It is the summer of love all over again, here on this board.
Wow..........Groovy man!
Krusty/Kweassa
:rofl

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
Sorry to Kweassa
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2007, 09:55:34 AM »
This ain't the garden of eden
There ain't no angels above
And things ain't like what they used to be
And this ain't the summer of love
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward