Author Topic: All Pilots  (Read 910 times)

Offline 68ROX

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
All Pilots
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 08:51:46 AM »

NEVER FORGET.....

NEVER SURRENDER......

NEVER LEAVE until the jobe is DONE!

<>  To all those we miss!

<>  To all those who serve(d)!

<>  To whoever WHACKS Osama before I do!

68ROX

Offline Boozebag

• Zinc Member
All Pilots
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 01:45:32 PM »
I was sitting on a bar stool, after working the midnight shift at Logan Intl. When they showed the building starting to crumble and fall it made me sick to my stomach.
Boozebag, NDM Parachute Instructor  OS:W 7
MB:EVGA 780i SLI FTW~CPU:Q9550@3.4~Cooler
Zealman 9700~Mem:Crucial Ballistix 800 4 2GX1~
GPU:EVGA GTX285 FTW~HD Main:2 150G VelociRaptor RAID 0~PSU:Corsair CMPSU-HX1000

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
All Pilots
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 02:06:21 PM »
I was 1st grade when i heard across the P.A. system "teachers, please turn on your Televisions ans tune to CNN". For the next 15 minutes the entire building was quiet. I was still to young to really understood what happened. 6 years later, i understand much more.

<> To all
Axis C.O. for Battle of the Dnieper, Winter '43

Air superiority is a condition for all operations, at sea, on land, and in the air. - Air Marshal Arthur Tedder

364th Chawks

Offline Tiger

• Nickel Member
All Pilots
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 02:22:32 PM »
Seeing these posts from some of you who say you were in the 1st or 2nd grade brought a question up in my mind.  

My wife teaches 2nd grade, that makes those kids 7 maybe 8.  They were infants when this happened.  I wonder what she is explaining to them today?  I'll have to ask her when I get home tonight.  If the answer is interesting or odd, I'll post it and let you know.  

I'm real interested in seeing my son's history books discussion about 9/11 (he's 1 right now) when he starts high school.  That will have let 20 years pass.  I wonder how people are going to look back on it.

Offline Speed55

• Silver Member
All Pilots
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2007, 02:33:36 PM »
Walked into the classroom of the tech school i was attending.

Looked out the window and saw the 1st tower with that gaping hole and smoke pouring out of it..   Was talking to a friend about what could have caused it, thinking maybe a gas line exploded or something.  See a big fast moving object smash into the back of the 2nd tower, and the explosion, then the glass falling slowly.

Hear from guys in the classroom next to ours that it was a plane..

Hear that we've been hit in other places, and that it's a major terrorist attack.

Leave school, was walking down the street and see a bunch of people screaming and crying..  look to my right and see one of the towers crumbling and a huge cloud of dust rising.

Made a bunch of phone calls to everyone in my family to make sure they were accounted for...  Got the hell out of manhattan.

fluffied up day.
"The lord loves a hangin', that's why he gave us necks." - Ren & Stimpy

Ingame- Ozone

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
All Pilots
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2007, 03:35:32 PM »
Every day that I take off from DXR and look towards NYC I remember.  Every day I fly down the Hudson corridor I remember.  Every day I travel across the GWB I remember.

to all those lost, all those that lost people and all the heroes we all lost!

Never forget, never let up until all the terrorist get their wish to meet Allah.

Offline CrazyOWl

• Zinc Member
All Pilots
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2007, 05:05:36 PM »
to all