Author Topic: Country Layout Aid  (Read 449 times)

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
Country Layout Aid
« on: July 10, 2007, 07:22:19 AM »
Here's a country layout aid to use when laying out bases. It's an exact 120 degree division per country. Remember, it's an aid you don't have to keep the bases completely within the areas.

If you use Photoshop or Paint Shop you should be able to remove the white background and place it as a layer over your terrain. It can also be resized to fit any size map. It can also be rotated as needed.
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Country Layout Aid
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 07:02:57 PM »
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Dux

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Country Layout Aid
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 07:47:55 PM »
Thin green lines on a white background, Lusche... a pie divided by 3.

Are you partial-color-blind by any chance?
Rogue Squadron, CO
5th AF, FSO Squadron, Member

We all have a blind date with Destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Country Layout Aid
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 08:22:48 PM »
There is no picture showing for me... I seem to be blocked from that resource.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
Country Layout Aid
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 03:24:06 AM »
Lusche we ran into this once before. When I moved my server in house I used the firewall settings from an older server. You see my server gets pounded in a bad way by many many IP addresses from Germany and because of that I have the whole country blocked. It's easier to unblock a few than it is to list all of the ones that need to be blocked.

PM your IP address to me and I'll open the server to your ISP again.
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline BlauK

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.virtualpilots.fi/LLv34/
Country Layout Aid
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 11:10:00 AM »
I dont see any of NHawk's pics either. AFAIK, I have dynamic IP, so cannot give any exact number. In addition to that, I check this board from various locations.

BlauKreuz - Lentolaivue 34      

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
Country Layout Aid
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 11:34:07 AM »
Originally posted by BlauK
I dont see any of NHawk's pics either. AFAIK, I have dynamic IP, so cannot give any exact number. In addition to that, I check this board from various locations.
Whatever IP you have will tell me the ISP and I can unblock the ISP.