Author Topic: Bring Back The MA  (Read 8554 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2007, 04:51:42 PM »
LOL "When decent threads go Bad."   Geez, a bunch of folks tearing this idea up, like two coyotes fighting over a maggot ridden carcass.   :rofl
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2007, 04:53:41 PM »
you may be correct that lots dont post here, but i doubt that the posters here are that far off from reflecting the general attitude of the whole.

just talking with people "in game" gives me the same impression.  there is alot of frustration.  there has been for a while now.  it's really getting in the way for me.

so there is that.
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline Turbo10

• Zinc Member
      • http://55thvr.aowc.net/
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2007, 04:53:45 PM »
:aok TO MA AND NIGHT FIGHTING!

Offline UdieNow

• Nickel Member
      • The Few Website
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2007, 05:02:33 PM »
Originally posted by Turbo10
:aok TO MA AND NIGHT FIGHTING!

:aok :aok :aok YES YES YES :aok :aok :aok
Flying as: Timber43

Proud member of " The Few "
Geif N00k Plx!

Geif N00k Plx!

Offline sgt203

• Nickel Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2007, 05:15:49 PM »
If you vote more than once does this thread loose any relevence???

In any event

:aok :aok :aok :aok :aok

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2007, 06:27:36 PM »
I had the entire week of the 4th of July off with no plans to go anywhere.  It was one of those use it or lose it vacation deals so I took the week off really looking forward to spending a good portion of it playing, escpecially because it was the beginning of a new camp.

Well, it's not like I didn't play at all.  I averaged 4 hours per day but I average 3 when I'm working all week.  I'd log on, look through the arenas, all with the same map, none changing for days on end and log back off.

When I did stay on my choices were to join a furball, fly pointlessly for hours looking for a fight outside the furball, or fly to the enemy to get ganged.

I watched a lot of movies, played other computer games, got a few naps in and otherwise relaxed but was dissapointed that this game couldn't lure me to play.

True story but I even got more engrossed in a game of Sim City Classic one night than AHII!  Now that's a sad commentary on AHII.  Hmm... might have to try Pong next time.

Nope... still not going anywhere.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2007, 06:37:44 PM »
:aok :aok :aok :aok :aok
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Laurie

• Nickel Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2007, 06:37:57 PM »
What a diffrence in majority opinion 6 months can make. i remeber when so many ppl got their tongues out and sung praises of the new arena system, but now common sense has been restored.

:p

Offline 68slayr

• Nickel Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2007, 06:42:02 PM »
leave EW and MW alone and combine both late wars to a single MA....just do it for a weekend and see how it goes

i vote :aok :aok :aok

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2007, 07:16:54 PM »
What this thread really sounds like is.....

No matter what HTC does, I'm not gonna be happy because I'm not happy unless I'm complaining....

That or it's a classic the grass is always greener on the other side thread, which is the same thing
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2007, 08:01:36 PM »
Originally posted by Guppy35
What this thread really sounds like is.....

No matter what HTC does, I'm not gonna be happy because I'm not happy unless I'm complaining....

That or it's a classic the grass is always greener on the other side thread, which is the same thing

i think that is just silly for you to say that guppy.

there are alot of great things about this game that many of the posters here have stated...but that shouldnt disqualify those same people from expressing their feelings about what they see as a mistake on the part of HTC.

it certainly isn't a minority opinion and i find myself scratching my head that one might so easilly misconstrue the effort that it takes to try to get something changed with the effort that it takes to be miserable.

on my part at least, i would much rather spend time lauding HTC for their efforts.  they have done alot of great work...but the arena situation is terrible.  it just is.  why stay quiet about it?  

why not expect even better things from a talented group like these guys?

is it unreasonable to ask to get something back that is sorely missed?

as far as my view, the arenas and the constant changes without notice are
just bad all around and unworthy of the rest of the efforts that this company has made.

i have been around long enough to feel that i deserve to speak my mind about it without concern for how it "appears"

anywho.

i havent played more than an hour in the past few weeks.  

its like groundhog day in there.
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2007, 08:43:11 PM »
The key to things here, is there are a bunch of people, telling HTC how to run their show.  We don't like the decisions you made, and we want it our way.

At one point do folks accept that just maybe, these folks who've done this work for far longer then the rest of us have been flying, might just have a clue as to where they want there game and their business to go?
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2007, 08:50:44 PM »
Originally posted by Guppy35
The key to things here, is there are a bunch of people, telling HTC how to run their show.  We don't like the decisions you made, and we want it our way.

When did anyone in this thread ever tell HTC how to run the show? No one ever said Hitech you HAVE TO do it this way. We all would like it done our own ways, but I think most of use here realize we don't call the shots we can only ask for certain things.

But like JB88 said the Arena setup as is is horrible and needs addressing.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2007, 08:54:06 PM »
you may be correct that lots dont post here, but i doubt that the posters here are that far off from reflecting the general attitude of the whole.

OOhh, I hate chiming in on these things, but here goes.

Next Plane Vote ring a bell?

The General Consensus on These Boards didn't quite work out, did it?  In Game voted, but didn't voice it here.  Consider that for a moment, and also consider that this board is Not, by far, the only means of interaction that HTC has with it's player base.

I think I'll defer to the notion that it's a Possibility that HTC knows what they are doing.

The Old MA would NOT have supported the total amount of players that log in between all the MAs during peak times.  

Sorry, but I think you're just going to have to get used to that and move on.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline crims

• Nickel Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2007, 08:54:09 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01
When did anyone in this thread ever tell HTC how to run the show? No one ever said Hitech you HAVE TO do it this way. We all would like it done our own ways, but I think most of use here realize we don't call the shots we can only ask for certain things.

But like JB88 said the Arena setup as is is horrible and needs addressing.

Well if its SO Bad why is everyone still Paying the 15 bucks a month.

:noid :noid :noid

Crims

479th Raiders FG
Life's to Short Don't Forget To Laugh 479Th Raiders FG