Author Topic: New to Forums  (Read 720 times)

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
New to Forums
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2007, 08:10:29 AM »
Originally posted by Black-Cat
Thanks guys for the warm welcome, and the info.  I am currently a founder of an Americas Army Clan that participates in TWL tournaments so time might be limited and I will have to schedule some time to get the full amount out of the 2 wks to make my decision (AA Servers are expensive).  I have found online group gaming to be very rewarding and relaxing, and I love filght sims.  

My Fav. used to be Secret Weapons of the Luthwaffe when they added that expansion pack to.....hell I can't remeber the actual game name but you probably know the one I am talking about.  Last flight sims I played though were Heli ones like Longbow, Comanche...etc.  But I miss the WWII fighters.

Hope to see a few of you guys in the sky soon.

PS- What voice overlay is the most popular?  TS2, Ventrillo, .... any X-fire users?

One other thing to know, your 2 weeks STARTS the first time you log in, even if it's one of the free 8-man rooms---You can stay OFF-line and practice, get the hang of the commands/flight characteristics before you first try it online, so that you'll have a better quality 2 week evaluation
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
New to Forums
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2007, 10:27:26 AM »
After something I have seen a lot of recently please shoot the guys with "red" icons only not the green !!
Any friendly fire and it's you that takes the damage. Had so many new players recently trying to ping me to death when they are taking off behind me.

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
New to Forums
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2007, 11:59:27 AM »
Originally posted by xbrit
After something I have seen a lot of recently please shoot the guys with "red" icons only not the green !!
Any friendly fire and it's you that takes the damage. Had so many new players recently trying to ping me to death when they are taking off behind me.

Who says it's all new players xbrit? May be some of the old-timers who know you that are shooting you. ;)
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
New to Forums
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2007, 12:38:07 PM »
ya that erg to shoot Xbrit is pretty overwhelming sometimes :D