Author Topic: where is everybody?  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
where is everybody?
« on: July 12, 2007, 10:14:57 PM »
Logged on Tue to low numbers and no numbers tonight :cry
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: where is everybody?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 07:01:51 AM »
Originally posted by Dichotomy
Logged on Tue to low numbers and no numbers tonight :cry

Same thing happens every summer.

- oldman

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
where is everybody?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 08:02:26 AM »
bummer.  ah well ran over to the TA and got some schoolin from Rowdy :D
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

storch

where is everybody?
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 07:38:21 AM »
I stepped into the AvA for a fight mostly because the the MA maps that were available are stale and the flight to flight time is high.

when I logged on there were three players all from JG54 so a nice two vs two was happening.  in time other players showed up and the intensity and tempo of the fights increased.

I was personally having good fun for about one half hour until two players showed up one on each team who both began picking low fights.  after one player took three kills from me in succession I was becoming a bit irritated.  I finally left the arena when the other player picked me.

I had the urge to climb up to the altitude where this moron was picking from and kill him a dozen times and make him log off but instead decided to log off myself and return to the MA where I can have the same type of fight except in the plane I want to fly.

what makes the AvA decidedly un-fun for me are those types of uncompetetive players whose only ability is to dive on someone engaged at wave top level.  coupled with the fact that you guys are so fragile that a few typed words on two hundred send you into therapy with massive self esteem bruises there is no reason for me to be there. since it is impossible to curb either behavior I will continue to eschew any involvement in the AvA.

good luck with your arena.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
where is everybody?
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 08:13:58 AM »
Originally posted by storch
I stepped into the AvA for a fight mostly because the the MA maps that were available are stale and the flight to flight time is high.

when I logged on there were three players all from JG54 so a nice two vs two was happening.  in time other players showed up and the intensity and tempo of the fights increased.

I was personally having good fun for about one half hour until two players showed up one on each team who both began picking low fights.  after one player took three kills from me in succession I was becoming a bit irritated.  I finally left the arena when the other player picked me.

I had the urge to climb up to the altitude where this moron was picking from and kill him a dozen times and make him log off but instead decided to log off myself and return to the MA where I can have the same type of fight except in the plane I want to fly.

what makes the AvA decidedly un-fun for me are those types of uncompetetive players whose only ability is to dive on someone engaged at wave top level.  coupled with the fact that you guys are so fragile that a few typed words on two hundred send you into therapy with massive self esteem bruises there is no reason for me to be there. since it is impossible to curb either behavior I will continue to eschew any involvement in the AvA.

good luck with your arena.

good job i am impressed. normally you would climb to his alt and kick his arse, and talk crap to him on 200 about it. WTG Storch:aok
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

storch

where is everybody?
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 10:57:17 AM »
spare me the condescention please.

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
where is everybody?
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 11:08:53 AM »
what makes the AvA decidedly un-fun for me are those types of uncompetetive players whose only ability is to dive on someone engaged at wave top level.  
Accurate description of yourself.

coupled with the fact that you guys are so fragile that a few typed words on two hundred send you into therapy with massive self esteem bruises there is no reason for me to be there.
OMG, somebody dared to ignore your meltdown?

I will continue to eschew any involvement in the AvA.
Excellent!

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
where is everybody?
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 11:54:23 AM »

I...um...I wonder who it is who's having trouble curbing  troublesome behavior?

- oldman

storch

where is everybody?
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 12:05:48 PM »
me, I enjoy smack talk. both the give and the take.

for instance let's look at bighorn who claims that I pick.  in truth I generally fight low, don't HO or vultch, even in the MA.

bighorn's attempts at smack are weak, unimaginative and I'm sure I could have him in a frenzy within minutes of the first time I cartoon smack him in the arena and then on 200.

believe me bighorn it is my pleasure to stay away from the AvA.

however I believe I would enjoy a nice fight with you, maybe we can meet in the DA?

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
where is everybody?
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 01:32:33 PM »
however I believe I would enjoy a nice fight with you, maybe we can meet in the DA?
Does that mean I'll have to fly those funny axis rides?

storch

where is everybody?
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 03:00:21 PM »
no you can pick all of the rides.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
where is everybody?
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 03:12:01 PM »

I suggest Hurri IICs.

- oldman

storch

where is everybody?
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 04:17:57 PM »
hush you

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
where is everybody?
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 04:30:49 PM »
Heh, Storch's favorite ride, the Hurri2cane. :p

Sorry to see you go from our arena, Storch, thanks for all the years you've spent in here. and thank you for all the fun we've had! (That is if you will give up the AvA totally)...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 04:33:40 PM by Panzzer »
Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
where is everybody?
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2007, 07:17:10 PM »
Cool.

I'm not really into DA so, one more question. Is there anything else I have to watch, like some rules, or we just shoot at each other?