Author Topic: ooooh I can't wait...  (Read 894 times)

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
ooooh I can't wait...
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 01:43:17 PM »
LMFAO you dont need to give me directions to Killeen. was raised up in Brenham Texas:aok
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Engine

• Silver Member
ooooh I can't wait...
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 02:12:42 PM »
Originally posted by Krusty
These sticks aren't great, but they're damn good. They're also old. Imagine if MS were using up-to-date technology!

EDIT: P.S. Force Feedback was never to my liking. I avoid it always when getting a stick.
You don't turn on the FF in games that require precision, you only use it for return-to-center tension. Allows for fantastic precision that only wears out when the engine in the stick itself wears out.

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
ooooh I can't wait...
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 02:28:15 PM »
Originally posted by LTARkilz
LMFAO you dont need to give me directions to Killeen. was raised up in Brenham Texas:aok

LOL ~ we go to Houston at least once a month. Brenham is our little checkpoint ~ halfway there!

Last trip, my 8 year old said, 'mom, are we at the spawn point yet?' (meaning brenham)
almost drove off the road laughing.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
ooooh I can't wait...
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2007, 02:40:53 PM »
<<<< is East of Houston

:rofl  Spawn Point
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
ooooh I can't wait...
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2007, 02:50:06 PM »
Originally posted by Shuffler
<<<< is East of Houston

It's your little town that we go to Shuffer.:)
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
ooooh I can't wait...
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2007, 05:05:21 PM »
Originally posted by texasmom
LOL ~ we go to Houston at least once a month. Brenham is our little checkpoint ~ halfway there!

Last trip, my 8 year old said, 'mom, are we at the spawn point yet?' (meaning brenham)
almost drove off the road laughing.

LMFAO soon to be AH2 addict :rofl
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
ooooh I can't wait...
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2007, 05:07:07 PM »
Hempstead still have that Texas Burger?   GOSH ALMIGHTY that thing was good.....AND the CHicken Fried Steak sandwich to.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
ooooh I can't wait...
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2007, 05:14:08 PM »
Originally posted by RedTop
Hempstead still have that Texas Burger?   GOSH ALMIGHTY that thing was good.....AND the CHicken Fried Steak sandwich to.

I'll check it out tomorrow. :)
We usually wait until waller county line to stop. :)
I'll put the reply in the burger thread, since i've jacked Lute's here *wink*
sorry!
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
ooooh I can't wait...
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2007, 05:16:41 PM »
Originally posted by Krusty
These sticks aren't great, but they're damn good. They're also old. Imagine if MS were using up-to-date technology!

Yeah, there would be a firmware hack and you'd have to have your jostick patched because people could take over your computer :lol
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
ooooh I can't wait...
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2007, 06:49:38 PM »
I sold 2 MSFF pro's to Deth7 a few years ago. Less than 50 bucks for both. Wonder if they still working for him. Hope so.
                                                                  Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
ooooh I can't wait...
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2007, 06:52:42 PM »
Originally posted by texasmom
I'll check it out tomorrow. :)
We usually wait until waller county line to stop. :)
I'll put the reply in the burger thread, since i've jacked Lute's here *wink*
sorry!

Lute needs a good Hijacking since all he wanted to talk about was his new PP stick .

:noid
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
ooooh I can't wait...
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2007, 07:29:52 PM »
I agree Lute with the liking fewer buttons on the stick. I have my trigger buttons (only use one) and I have a VIEW_UP button and my flaps. Thats it. I dont need all the other stuff like map view etc on it.

I too prefer twistys as well. Some guys spend boatloads on rudder pedals, sticks and throttles when you can do the same thing with a good stick.

~AoM~

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
ooooh I can't wait...
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2007, 09:53:15 PM »
Originally posted by FiLtH
I agree Lute with the liking fewer buttons on the stick. I have my trigger buttons (only use one) and I have a VIEW_UP button and my flaps. Thats it. I dont need all the other stuff like map view etc on it.

I too prefer twistys as well. Some guys spend boatloads on rudder pedals, sticks and throttles when you can do the same thing with a good stick.

here here i own a Saitek AV8R-01 its a sweet stick. also a twisty stick. i am able to program 2 modes on it. i have one for my dogfighting and one for my bombers. its sweet for bombers. if i lose one engine in my bombers i can kill the other one at a flip of a toggle switch. :aok
Former LTARkilz