• Copper Member
Ohio
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2007, 02:45:01 PM »
East of Billings Montana in the Bigsky Country.  Love IT!:D

Offline FTDEEP

• Copper Member
Ohio
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2007, 05:14:44 PM »
i was born in springfield if that counts. lived there for 6 months and havn't been back since..would like to check it out someday...

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Ohio
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2007, 06:38:09 PM »
Ohio has SUCH a large % of ugly/obese women, that AH is the only escape:p
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Ohio
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2007, 08:16:00 PM »
I am interested in the Gathering of Mustangs, I might just drive out there.

(WV)
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline mentalguy

• Nickel Member
Ohio
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2007, 08:16:33 PM »
20 Miles north of Lima here.
PFC. Corey "Mentalguy" Gibson
USMC

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Ohio
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2007, 10:05:18 PM »
Originally posted by FTDEEP
i was born in springfield if that counts. lived there for 6 months and havn't been back since..would like to check it out someday...
Lived in Springfield myself for about 13 years now in Urbana.

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Ohio
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2007, 11:40:27 PM »
Originally posted by betty
i had spoke with shawk last night on private vox...he has some tickets to a concert for friday night. i will b goin down there friday night and will b attending the concert with him and on to the airshow saturday and museum sunday. we need to get an idea of how many are coming and who are coming in on friday and who else will b comin in on saturday so that we can plan a place to meet and then all go the the airshow together. the gates open at 9am and close at 6pm so we will have many hours to walk around and enjoy the show i think. so now...everyone that plans to attend..plz email me at blazergirl85atyahoodotcom  and let me know what day you'll be getting there and so we can plan this further. plz...in ur email put ur game ID in there, i will bring some name tag things with me so that we will know who we all are...well...eachother that is..hehe

hope to see yall there :)

<>

If you plan on hitting the U.S.A.A.F. Museum on Sunday i would phone ahead and make reservations to take the Presidential tour.The planes are stored @ Wright-Patt so you need to be on a list first.

They have FDR's plane, and the original Air Force One designated by John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
Ohio
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2007, 11:49:53 PM »
Originally posted by Sweet2th
If you plan on hitting the U.S.A.A.F. Museum on Sunday i would phone ahead and make reservations to take the Presidential tour.The planes are stored @ Wright-Patt so you need to be on a list first.

They have FDR's plane, and the original Air Force One designated by John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

kk ty  i will call down there tomorrow and find out what i need to do to set our group up, but still i need to know aprox how many ppl will b there and i need know when they plan to show up and we all need to come up with a meeting spot, i can give my cell number out as long as i dont get prank calls..hehe

PM me in game :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Sox62

• Silver Member
Ohio
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2007, 10:33:06 AM »
Betty,sorry I can't make it.I went last year,but this year I'll be at the Brickyard 400 race.I might be going to the gathering of Mustangs in late September however.

Also,I saw you mention you were taking a cooler in.Forget it,it's not allowed anymore.You gotta love Vectren.

http://www.usats.org/pages/04_guestInfo/FAQ.html

Offline betty

• Gold Member
Ohio
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2007, 05:31:53 PM »
i called the museum today, the gentleman that i spoke with said we dont need to get on any list unless we want to see the presidential stuff but u can do that individually if interested. but he said that they open at 9am on sundays and all we need to do is go to the front desk and get info if we want and free to wander around.

anyone that is attending plz let me know on here or in game so that i can have rough idea on how many will be there, from what i have so far we have a good group so far :)

<>
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Ohio
« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2007, 05:32:56 PM »
Originally posted by betty
i called the museum today, the gentleman that i spoke with said we dont need to get on any list unless we want to see the presidential stuff but u can do that individually if interested. but he said that they open at 9am on sundays and all we need to do is go to the front desk and get info if we want and free to wander around.

anyone that is attending plz let me know on here or in game so that i can have rough idea on how many will be there, from what i have so far we have a good group so far :)

<>

Ill be the tour guide. :lol
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
Ohio
« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2007, 09:16:28 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01
Ill be the tour guide. :lol

No one can hear octaves that high!!!:rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Ohio
« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2007, 09:17:28 PM »
Good point mabey we can have one of the 80 year old guys that works there give us a tour. Just might take us a while to see the whole place.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Ohio
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2007, 01:35:53 AM »
Originally posted by Husky01
Good point mabey we can have one of the 80 year old guys that works there give us a tour. Just might take us a while to see the whole place.

The 80 Year old guy is more than likely to be a Veteran.I will pick the 80 Year old Veteran brimming with stories of War & Remembrance.

WARNING: You will go BROKE in the gift shop for all the things ye will want to buy !!!!

The monuments in the Garden are outstanding.The CMH Monument and the AVG is my favorites.

Offline Goat1

• Nickel Member
Ohio
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2007, 09:53:29 AM »
Always thought most players were from IdaHO:lol
"Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer." — Major Thomas B. 'Tommy' McGuire, USAAF