Author Topic: Skyrock, heres that film of the 'ho'  (Read 10288 times)

Offline Bolo6

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Skyrock, heres that film of the 'ho'
« Reply #375 on: July 27, 2007, 09:18:46 PM »
Thats great. I will look widewing up to get some help, but i will still shoot from any angle I can. Call it and me what you will. SR as for whether or not ur "bio" is real, i could care less. I dont beleive anything I read on the net unless I can verify it three other ways. I don't care enough to do that in this case. I do wonder about a man that feels he must post a bio on an AH web board to "prove" some point. Like is this bravado over the net compensation for other areas in his life that fall short of his own expectations. Like the kids who played dungeons and dragons when I was in HS. In school they were outcasts, social misfits, and mostly unpopular, unathletic, and unattractive. But in the D&D world, they were kings. They ruled. The net is a place where this person now thrives. I ain't saying this is SR but if the shoe fits.....All of this is pointless banter, not worth the time it took to write, but we all have our foibles. SR keep doing what u are doing, ur great at it and everyone loves u for it. Please feel free to find me in game and taunt me as mercilessly as you can. I will HO you,  then run and laugh as I put u on squelch and don't have to watch ur ranting.:furious

That is all.
Bolo6 Actual out.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #376 on: July 28, 2007, 02:19:17 AM »
Originally posted by Bolo6
Thats great. I will look widewing up to get some help, but i will still shoot from any angle I can. Call it and me what you will. SR as for whether or not ur "bio" is real, i could care less. I dont beleive anything I read on the net unless I can verify it three other ways. I don't care enough to do that in this case. I do wonder about a man that feels he must post a bio on an AH web board to "prove" some point. Like is this bravado over the net compensation for other areas in his life that fall short of his own expectations. Like the kids who played dungeons and dragons when I was in HS. In school they were outcasts, social misfits, and mostly unpopular, unathletic, and unattractive. But in the D&D world, they were kings. They ruled. The net is a place where this person now thrives. I ain't saying this is SR but if the shoe fits.....All of this is pointless banter, not worth the time it took to write, but we all have our foibles. SR keep doing what u are doing, ur great at it and everyone loves u for it. Please feel free to find me in game and taunt me as mercilessly as you can. I will HO you,  then run and laugh as I put u on squelch and don't have to watch ur ranting.:furious

That is all.
Bolo6 Actual out.

Bro, I've been here enough to not give a crap about it!  

PS:  I was Mr. High School at my small private school, voted Most Athletic, and Most Likely to Succeed!  If you want to pull some kind of DnD bull**** on me, look somwhere else, I am the real deal!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Bolo6

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #377 on: July 28, 2007, 10:37:31 AM »
I bet you were. LMAO. can i get a whoa Bundy? :rofl

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #378 on: July 28, 2007, 11:32:18 AM »
This IS MY LAST POST in this thread.

This is for EVERYONE TO TAKE NOTE OF:

"YOU are giving SkyRock MORE ATTENTION, than HE is giving YOU."  

I believe most are missing the crux of the issue.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #379 on: July 28, 2007, 11:34:13 AM »
Rmaniac pwns SkyRock.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #380 on: July 28, 2007, 12:07:50 PM »
I bet you were. LMAO. can i get a whoa Bundy? :rofl

I thought you'd like that, even though it's true! hee hee

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #381 on: July 28, 2007, 12:08:28 PM »
Originally posted by Stang
Rmaniac pwns SkyRock.

Nevah!:D

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #382 on: July 29, 2007, 07:44:17 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum

I believe most are missing the crux of the issue.

Hehe, maybe some do.

Once upon a time there were two guys.  Really nice guys but not very good at fighing.  The two guys went to the DA and became friends.  They also made some friends there too.  After a while, a long while for one of them, they became good.  At some point after that, they decided that they were or should be the best.  Problem was that no one else thought that.  They were good, but not the best.  So, what to do about that problem.  First, they became enemies and took two different aproaches to the problem.  One tried to be mr nice guy and the other invented Skyrock.  The both proceeded to tell everyone how good they were in their own way.  In the process one lost some friends.  One of them in particular that helped one of the two a lot.  However, one thing is true.  Sky or his persona is 'real'.  Meaning, he can be trusted.  He may be causing troble on 200, but he is fun and respectfull in the DA, and wont try to win at any cost.  If you tell him something and ask him to keep it to himself, it will stay with him.  The other one will use it first chance he gets against you.  What I am saing is, what you see on 200 is what it is.  Just trash talk and you can safelly take it as that. Nothing more nothing less.  I'll take that in real life any day over someone nice waiting for an oportunity to back stub me (Think about your work.  Know anyone like that?)

Sooooo, Sky is just having fun on 200.  We get into it some times but we both know it is what it is. Just trash talk.  The game is better if you really want to kill the other guy.  Anyone here ever play any sports? You know what I am talking about then.

Sky
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #383 on: July 30, 2007, 01:37:23 AM »
Originally posted by dedalos
Hehe, maybe some do.

Once upon a time there were two guys.  Really nice guys but not very good at fighing.  The two guys went to the DA and became friends.  They also made some friends there too.  After a while, a long while for one of them, they became good.  At some point after that, they decided that they were or should be the best.  Problem was that no one else thought that.  They were good, but not the best.  So, what to do about that problem.  First, they became enemies and took two different aproaches to the problem.  One tried to be mr nice guy and the other invented Skyrock.  The both proceeded to tell everyone how good they were in their own way.  In the process one lost some friends.  One of them in particular that helped one of the two a lot.  However, one thing is true.  Sky or his persona is 'real'.  Meaning, he can be trusted.  He may be causing troble on 200, but he is fun and respectfull in the DA, and wont try to win at any cost.  If you tell him something and ask him to keep it to himself, it will stay with him.  The other one will use it first chance he gets against you.  What I am saing is, what you see on 200 is what it is.  Just trash talk and you can safelly take it as that. Nothing more nothing less.  I'll take that in real life any day over someone nice waiting for an oportunity to back stub me (Think about your work.  Know anyone like that?)

Sooooo, Sky is just having fun on 200.  We get into it some times but we both know it is what it is. Just trash talk.  The game is better if you really want to kill the other guy.  Anyone here ever play any sports? You know what I am talking about then.

Sky

Thanks Ded, your a great fight, and a better gentleman.......some days!  hee hee:D

Mark

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #384 on: July 31, 2007, 01:19:21 AM »

That is all.
Bolo6 Actual out.

:aok :aok :aok
frogs are people too

Offline Avaro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #385 on: July 31, 2007, 01:21:23 AM »
Originally posted by froger
:aok :aok :aok

Hypocrite.
Das Muppets

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #386 on: July 31, 2007, 04:17:17 AM »
Originally posted by dedalos
Anyone here ever play any sports? You know what I am talking about then.

To bad we can't paint the other teams bus though.:t
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC