Author Topic: Dive Bombing 4 Dummies  (Read 2249 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: kind of of topic
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2007, 09:00:42 AM »
Originally posted by devild0g
What you should do is climb above the bomber 800 feet do a barrel roll come around and aim for the part of the fueselage where the two wings meet and than proceed to attack the cockpit if this didnt destroy it.

:rofl :rofl :rofl  
Yeah, that will do it.  Sit nice and slow above the bomber at D260, then roll over so he can get a shot at the pilot.  Are you a lobist the buff pilots looking to get more killz? :rofl  

Even if you meant D800, those things will pick you off at 1K+
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline devild0g

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Dive Bombing 4 Dummies
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2007, 09:03:24 AM »
Pple are no good with the top gun Especially because when you are shooting up towards something moving around you need to lead different directions for different angle's nothing like shooting ball turret

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Dive Bombing 4 Dummies
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2007, 08:44:28 PM »
Originally posted by devild0g
Pple are no good with the top gun Especially because when you are shooting up towards something moving around you need to lead different directions for different angle's nothing like shooting ball turret

wanna bet?? :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Iron_Cross

• Nickel Member
Dive Bombing 4 Dummies
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2007, 12:02:05 AM »
Listen as a bomber pilot, and a bomber hunter, the best attacks are High sides attacks.  It is damn difficult to  lead that fast moving  fighter, and the fighter can hardly miss that big side of buff.

Personally I like the Ju-87,  that big bomb is like the finger of GOD!  Everything around where it lands is GONE!  Except CV's, but they are practically neutered when 1800Kg of love gently caresses it's deck.  Yes it takes some time to get to altitude, but most of the time no one bothers to get to 15-16K to come after me, or are too interested in furballing the cuspidors down low.  BTW I pull out at 7-8K  I'm daring, not suicidal.

EDIT:

A cuspidor, is the correct term for a spitoon.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 12:05:09 AM by Iron_Cross »