Author Topic: Enough is enough  (Read 1339 times)

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
Enough is enough
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 05:47:55 AM »
Way out of line ya the Moss is broken and needs to fixed! I no Souless  Has emailed HTC about. When is enough a enough:O  Nothing for nothing but if this had been a spit,la7,P51 it would have fixed! When do we finely just come out and say it? I remember when the 38 had it`s flap bug and the last notch of flaps would make you hit the ground from all drag. What did we do after being nice and emailing we finely posted   about it and brought it in the light and it got fixed. I am not saying get on the BB and yell at HTC. I know Souless is not doing that he is making a point :aok Maybe if a enough people see this that have not emailed Htc they well or at least  post about it. Remember it is broken should be fix:aok

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Enough is enough
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 06:08:28 AM »
Originally posted by Roscoroo
mines legit ...  you better read the war storys about jugs .. the armor plate deflected a hell of a lot of bullets ... unlike our AH model that suffers pilot wounds at the thought of a 50 cal coming near ya .

Now for the smart comment ... (I sense much anger in this one ...he will never make a good jedi)
I think what Souless is saying is that YOU should "Start a thread about the Jug armor."   But then again, you've been around long enough to have known that.  BTW Roo, you should know Souless is far from angry.

I agree with Souless.   We were talking about the "AH Mossie" on vox last night.   I agree with him as in it's current state.  IMO, the "AH Mossie" is not much faster than a Bristol Blenheim.    I am with him on the dampeners, if yer gonna give us the dampeners, give us the NF.30 variant.  

Mossies had better armor than we do have.   I'm also with him on the "ease of flammability."
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
Enough is enough
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 06:45:12 AM »
Souless, I feel your pain, but attacking our potential lobbyists will not help. Please be more civilized  toward HTC and fellow players.

We need to bring the problems to HTC's attention. Not only that, we also need to keep it in their attention. That is why I try to keep a few Mosquito threads alive on a few forums. We need to rally people to our cause and keep them interested. Very few people care about the mossie in AH since they forgot it is even in the hangar and hardly ever see it fly (and burn and spin and crash...) - they too need to be reminded.

We have a few mosquito threads going. If you have good pictures - post them. If you have good stories and trivia - post them. If you know of good mosquito websites - post them. If you have mosquito tips for new player - post them. If you have non of the above, you can also jump from time to time to the "wish" forum and "wish" the mosquito thread to the top, to keep it there.

Another thing I wanted to try but don't have the time to do, is to run a few all-mosquito missions in the MA during prime time to advertise the "fix the mossie" campaign. If other enthusiasts are willing to start doing that, it will be great. Spread the word.
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
Enough is enough
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2007, 06:51:26 AM »
mossie!!:D

neeeeeow!!!

I finally got internet installed on tues.  Windows service pack 2 killed it yesterday.  After many attempts of fixing it i gave it one last try just before i went to work this morning (even though i tired several times before breakfast) and it works!:D   Gonna get me some mossie action when i arrive home tonight:)
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
Enough is enough
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2007, 07:06:29 AM »
Welcome back :aok
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Enough is enough
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2007, 07:09:06 AM »
souless, even though you've been a bit over the top, i totally agree with you, the mossie desperately needs fixing and updating.

infact, i think i'm going to put it in my sig. the mossie is a beautiful plane, and it's a total icon, it's a shame it's been neglected for so long.

i can't think of a more worthy light perk bomber than a mossie mk16 with the 4000lb cookie and formations enabled. that would be a sweet ride (maybe with a perk price of 10 per drone, as long as the mossie mk4 is also introduced as an earlier level bomber variant, also with formations enabled). our mossie mk6 really needs to be fixed though. CoG and flame dampers need attention.

please HT, remodel the mossie soon!

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
Enough is enough
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2007, 07:44:29 AM »
Originally posted by thrila
mossie!!:D

neeeeeow!!!

I finally got internet installed on tues.  Windows service pack 2 killed it yesterday.  After many attempts of fixing it i gave it one last try just before i went to work this morning (even though i tired several times before breakfast) and it works!:D   Gonna get me some mossie action when i arrive home tonight:)

We've been missin' ya' bro! I'll try to be on, tonight.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Enough is enough
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2007, 07:53:20 AM »
Mossie OWNS you...

if HTC would fix it :furious :furious :furious :rolleyes:
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline bomberhead22

• Zinc Member
Enough is enough
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2007, 07:54:34 AM »
wow, that was definitley aggressive, but at this stage in the game, with all the remodeling on planes, I agree the mossi is in dire need of an upgrade, and a new version or two...:aok

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
Enough is enough
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2007, 07:54:45 AM »
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Enough is enough
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2007, 08:06:15 AM »
I agree with souless it needs updating.  Nuff said!

Bruv
~S~
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Enough is enough
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2007, 08:06:50 AM »
Oh and welcome back Thrila!
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
Enough is enough
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2007, 08:09:47 AM »
Mossie === Very Sexy Plane.

Thats all I have to say about that.:cool:
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline Dutchie

• Copper Member
Enough is enough
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2007, 08:16:27 AM »
Yep Mossie needs the FIX, and would be good to see it being fixed as fast as the "P38-Glass-Tail-Bug"  

:)