Author Topic: How much beer will this cost me?  (Read 730 times)

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
How much beer will this cost me?
« on: August 10, 2007, 08:14:01 PM »

Just let me know how much beer I need to send to the HTC offices.

I maybe willing to settle for a optional 200 round rear gun load out on the 110's.. However I prefer to get rid of the back seat all together.

Just let me know what kinda beer yea want..
"strafing"

Offline Kami

• Zinc Member
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 08:15:50 PM »
If I remember correctly, HTC has been making enough money off of us for a nicer lifestyle and only good scotch will suffice for bribes.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 07:26:49 AM »
Well if I remember correctly.

HT said he wanted 200 cases of this , for me to get this .

goooooood luck
:)

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 09:31:04 AM »
Originally posted by Bronk

goooooood luck

Bronk

:cry :cry

Maybe they could be nice, and just give us the option of loading either 200 rounds or no rounds of ammo in the rear gun instead. I hate killing my accuracy score just to unload a bunch of useless ammo to lighten up the plane.

IMO if it comes to the point I'd actually consider using that BB gun in the back seat of a 110, well I'm already dead.
"strafing"

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 09:52:16 AM »
Not that it means much but this was discussed earlier.  I think the conclusion was that the weight lost by firing off those rounds is almost pointless as it only drops you 100-200 pounds or something which is moot when you're flying an aircraft that weighs over a ton.
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 01:08:11 PM »
Originally posted by Bronk

goooooood luck

Bronk

If I ever win the lotto, I'll call him out on that :D
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 03:38:20 PM »
Originally posted by nirvana
Not that it means much but this was discussed earlier.  I think the conclusion was that the weight lost by firing off those rounds is almost pointless as it only drops you 100-200 pounds or something which is moot when you're flying an aircraft that weighs over a ton.

You're saving 98 lbs on an airframe that weighs 18181 lbs to start with. That's with OUT including DTs or WGr21s or bombs! That's just internal ord and full guns. Take the 4 gun package and you start out at 17500 lbs.

Removing the tail gun won't do jack :aok

EDIT: Not to mention the fact that it isn't historically accurate or anything :noid

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2007, 04:25:31 PM »
Originally posted by Krusty
You're saving 98 lbs on an airframe that weighs 18181 lbs to start with. That's with OUT including DTs or WGr21s or bombs! That's just internal ord and full guns. Take the 4 gun package and you start out at 17500 lbs.

Removing the tail gun won't do jack :aok

EDIT: Not to mention the fact that it isn't historically accurate or anything :noid

I always fly it as a fighter with the heavy gun package.. I do carry drop tanks though, so that way I can fly @ 50% fuel.. I just see no use in a back seat.  :D

Of course it's historically accurate I got the spy picture, from a deep undercover spy that infiltrated the nazi ranks. His code name was photozhop.

Just look at it, it would be the A-10 of ww2 lol
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 04:31:08 PM by crockett »
"strafing"

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 10:55:42 AM »
Getting on the topic of the 110 that's in game. Am I the only one that thinks 10 eny is a bit crazy for the 110?

I decided to give the plane a go this tour and use it as a fighter for air to air combat.  I tend to pick a new plane each tour to try to learn. Out of all the planes I've done this with so far, the 110 is the first one that's under 20 eny.

In reguards to air to air combat, it has to be one of the hardest planes I've flown in this game and it's one hell of a handful to fly in a furball.  What is the most disappointing is coming home and landing kills in it, only to get almost nothing in perk points. (yea,yea yea I'm perk farming for 262's)

I can up a yak or a A6m come home with 3 kills and earn 10 perks fairly easy. With both of those planes being some of the best in the game as far as I'm concerned. (yet they are both 20 eny)  However taking up a 110 and landing 5 kills you are lucky to earn 5 perks.

I realize it's likely perked because it's probably one of the best town killers, but wouldn't 15 eny be more reasonable? Considering it's one of the hardest planes in the game to fight with, being it's so heavy.

I'm really not complaining about perks so much, just figured I'd bring that part up because it's annoying. What is irritating to me is the fact that last right I couldn't fly it half the night, because eny was always between 10-15. (which happens quite often) So it was fairly annoying being that's the plane I'm trying to learn this tour and it's one of the harest to fly yet gets crippled with a 10 ENY.

[/rant]
"strafing"

Offline Phaser11

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 01:12:46 PM »
Your can get stuff here for beer! WOW, what can I get for a scantly dressed coed?

hehehee
Phaser11,

"Long time we no get drunk together nathen"
"Silence! I kill you"

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2007, 01:52:35 PM »
Originally posted by crockett
Getting on the topic of the 110 that's in game. Am I the only one that thinks 10 eny is a bit crazy for the 110?

I decided to give the plane a go this tour and use it as a fighter for air to air combat.  I tend to pick a new plane each tour to try to learn. Out of all the planes I've done this with so far, the 110 is the first one that's under 20 eny.

In reguards to air to air combat, it has to be one of the hardest planes I've flown in this game and it's one hell of a handful to fly in a furball.  What is the most disappointing is coming home and landing kills in it, only to get almost nothing in perk points. (yea,yea yea I'm perk farming for 262's)

I can up a yak or a A6m come home with 3 kills and earn 10 perks fairly easy. With both of those planes being some of the best in the game as far as I'm concerned. (yet they are both 20 eny)  However taking up a 110 and landing 5 kills you are lucky to earn 5 perks.

I realize it's likely perked because it's probably one of the best town killers, but wouldn't 15 eny be more reasonable? Considering it's one of the hardest planes in the game to fight with, being it's so heavy.

I'm really not complaining about perks so much, just figured I'd bring that part up because it's annoying. What is irritating to me is the fact that last right I couldn't fly it half the night, because eny was always between 10-15. (which happens quite often) So it was fairly annoying being that's the plane I'm trying to learn this tour and it's one of the harest to fly yet gets crippled with a 10 ENY.

[/rant]

It might be because, in addition to being a pretty good ground attack plane, it's among the best buff hunters.  Pretty hard to argue with 2 x 30 mm and 4 x 20 mm cannons, lots of fuel/range and good high alt handling.

I've beat many different fighters with it up high (~20k).  It might be luck but I seem to get 1-2 fighter kills in it every time I up one.  It's not as good on the deck.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.