Author Topic: Skyrock  (Read 13414 times)

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Skyrock
« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2007, 03:45:32 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Squaddie love...........so sweet!    

What would you do for a million dollars?   hee hee

Hey I love ya man.

The question is what wouldn't I do for a million?

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Skyrock
« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2007, 04:08:14 AM »
Originally posted by Platano

Ya should take some notes from the 56th.... They never bashed me or called me out for leaving thier squad... great people they are.

er.....yeah.....dont quite know how to say this plat....they were going to kick you out anyhow....glad to see you gone...saved them the admin and paper work..

:t
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
Skyrock
« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2007, 07:00:08 AM »
hubs a  crybaby. the only thing he is good at is typing whines on the bbs.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Skyrock
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2007, 07:10:15 AM »
Originally posted by DREDger
I watched the skyrock youtube video.  It has some cool fight scenes in it but apart from that, it's really just a thinly vieled and self congratulatory exhibition typical of this character.

I particularly liked the 'awe gee shucks' I just love this game and don't really mean all those things I write, it's just banter....I just wanna help guys out....but don't take me too seriously.'  (I don't)

Truth is if skyrock tooted his own horn any louder we would all be deaf. (as was evident by his multiple 'skyrock killed 20 plus newbies in one mission' showings)  We see it all the time, who's he trying to fool?

Truth is skyrock is a jerk.  If you play this game long enough and watch the constant barrage and lambasting of other characters you'll find out soon enough.  It is just this litany of insults and troll baiting.  He reminds me of one of these guys who revels in the bravado found so easily in the anonymity of the internet, projecting his real lifes frustrations onto others.  

It takes just a little bit more than being antagonistic.

Dredg

ps.  DREDger missions own skyrock.  I am looking forward to seeing the Lynx youtube video.  That one is the true friend to all who love the game.
:aok
I have to disagree DRED.  I realize my opinion has a negative effect on folks but here goes.

When ColdKill came about we had a little misunderstanding on what was to be interpreted.   CK and I went to the DA, I only won one out of about 10 fights.    BUT, while SR over vox said "see, you did this and because fo that, I pwned you."    I NEVER took offense toit, because it isn't his nature.

Mark and I proceeded to talk about each other's family, work, etc and this was something that should have happened sooner when he was 031.    Mark showed me where to put the sliders on my X and Y axis, and gave me tons of tips.  

I have considered him a "friend" since his asking a couple of questions as 031.   I find it hilarious that some "think SR is a jerk".    He isn't, what is happening is that you are failing to understand the whole scheme of things.   What is it?   SkyRock just wants what most everyone else wants, a good fight with no "cheap shots".    

Flame on.

<> Mark
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Re: Skyrock
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2007, 07:50:26 AM »
Thanks for the compliments, and I quoted a very important statement,  200 is not real life.  I enjoy the bantor and I try to keep it to game talk only.  So to me, it is part of the game and in no way reflects how I, or my kids act in real life!  I really don't see anything wrong at all with saying, SkyRock<--owns you!  I find it very funny.

Mark

I find your banter very boring and lame. Nothing more nothing less. Not something to get upset about.. can always turn 200 off. Computer chat words can't hurt a man though ahahh. Unless boredom hurts but then you're a possi.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2007, 08:07:12 AM »
Originally posted by Stang
And that's any different than the way you all used to bow down to Lev?  Christ you guys went through a ton of kneepads in those threads back in the day.  SkyRock aint Lev, but he's okay, and at least he FLIES.

Now your just making watermelon up ... the only truth in that post was ... "SkyRock aint Lev".
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Re: Skyrock
« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2007, 08:09:10 AM »
Originally posted by RUMBLEBee
I find your banter very boring and lame. Nothing more nothing less. Not something to get upset about.. can always turn 200 off. Computer chat words can't hurt a man though ahahh. Unless boredom hurts but then you're a possi.

I find your hording, hoing, and ganging very lame.  

I do however completely agree with you that computer chat in a game should be taken with a grain of salt.

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
Skyrock
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2007, 08:10:31 AM »
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2007, 09:16:40 AM »
Originally posted by Citabria
we let anybody in.  

We could not tell :rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
Skyrock
« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2007, 09:23:27 AM »
Originally posted by Furball

Stang is just a traitor, i will never forgive him.

see wat i mean....

Some taking this cartoon plane thingy a bit seriously :lol

Hey furby go get laid bro :aok
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Skyrock
« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2007, 09:24:42 AM »
After I left CAF and was squadless.   I asked Levi what the possibilities of joining the BK's would be.    A couple of days later "mittens" pm'd me saying "you aren't good enough" and laughed.    I didn't jump off of a cliff.   I figured there was more politics than I cared to bring it up to Levi again.   I moved on.   Laughing hysterically on top of it.  

That quote has inspired me, and I still chuckle over what "shadesboi" told me that night.

Stang, you've always been a good guy and I find it pathetic that the BK's would treat you like this.   We pm'd last night, and it appears what I asked you, has turned out differently than we both suspected.    A shame.

<> Stang

PS - Hub, I've never had a problem with SR, and never will.    It's funny how I never had a problem with Birdo or the Wild Aces.   Because I remember when they left 57th RFS Death Angels to form the WA's.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
Skyrock
« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2007, 09:25:48 AM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
er.....yeah.....dont quite know how to say this plat....they were going to kick you out anyhow....glad to see you gone...saved them the admin and paper work..

:t

:lol :lol
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2007, 09:26:03 AM »
Originally posted by Avaro
Well, Perhaps stang is looking for something more than DA can offer? :aok

You mean easyer?  I happened to be in the DA a few times.  I m in the MA every night.  Were has he been?  He shows up after 6 months and all of a suden he needs more people to cherry pick with?  He should have left 6 months ago :rolleyes:

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skyrock
« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2007, 09:26:03 AM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
... the only truth in that post was ... "SkyRock aint Lev".

No, SkyRock is not lev, he is Lev's owner.  If lev comes back and wants to get ownt, let me know.  I could work him in the schedule somewhere.  

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2007, 09:26:54 AM »
No, SkyRock is not lev, he is Lev's owner.  If lev comes back and wants to get ownt, let me know.  I could work him in the schedule somewhere.  

Mark

You can start with me