Author Topic: web page help  (Read 395 times)

Offline stephen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
web page help
« on: August 11, 2007, 11:43:41 PM »
cruis'n for a bruisin i know, but what use is web page help when every Tom,Dick,and Harry can simply log on the internet and find what they need?

I vote simplisity please remove this option.

f4f4 right wheel vanishes upon gear up, b26 nose gear vanishes under breaking, and multiple a/c dont have graphic mods,...etc, need an update, oh yeh and cliup board maps arent updated either, relise that this is all scheduald for a fix, but they are stacking up, and pretty soon there's gonna be to many glitches to fix in one update , so bring us up to speed please, ohyeh for the spelling nasi's out there im not checking this post, so fire away.............:aok
Spell checker is for Morrons

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
web page help
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 11:52:26 PM »
.....and HTC, how's that grammar engine coming?
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: web page help
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 02:52:02 AM »
Originally posted by stephen
ohyeh for the spelling nasi's out there im not checking this post, so fire away.............:aok

Oh, I so would except it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
web page help
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 07:59:44 AM »
f4f4 right wheel vanishes upon gear up, b26 nose gear vanishes under breaking,
 Damnit, why even bother to log on? And if you're talking about F6 from extERNal....only one place you'd see THAT
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
web page help
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 08:12:26 AM »
web page hizzelp
cruisn fo` a bruisin i K-N-to-tha-izzow, but whizzay use is web page hizzle whizzay every Tom,Dick,and Harry can simply log on tha internet n find wizzy they need?

I vote simplisity pleaze remove this option.

f4f4 right wheel vanishes upon gear up, b26 nose gear vanishes killa break'n, n multiple a/c dizzay have graphic mods,...etc, need an update, oh yeh n cliup board maps isnt updated drug deala relise thiznat this is all scheduald fo` a fix, but they is ballin' up, n pretty soon theres gonna be ta many glitches ta fix in one update , so bring us up ta speed pleaze, ohyeh fo` tha spell'n nasis out there im not check'n this piznost, so fizzy away.............

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline mongo36

• Zinc Member
web page help
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 08:29:56 AM »
There must be a better wine somewhere!

NO CHEESE FOR YOU!

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
web page help
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 08:49:25 AM »
For one every tom, dick and harry is not smart enough to log onto the net and do a google search.

Besides, what harm did that one little button ever do to you?

As for graphic errors, truly only someone with their head stuck up their posterior would get that upset about something you don't see when flying.

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
web page help
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 11:33:39 AM »
Originally posted by bj229r
Damnit, why even bother to log on? And if you're talking about F6 from extERNal....only one place you'd see THAT

Thats a rotten can of worms you got the opener stuck to sir.....

:rofl
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.