Author Topic: The Zen of bombing..  (Read 351 times)

Offline blkmgc

• Silver Member
The Zen of bombing..
« on: August 11, 2007, 07:02:34 AM »
I dont know if  there is a scheduled trainer/time for the teachings of functons,formations, and opperations of bombing. But as a service we would like to add to the community here, our group generally flys scheduled training missions on Tuesday nights which covers all of the above. Generally in one of the MA's, but also in the TA if necessary to get you going with the basics.

If you happen to see us , and have a few questions, or just want to have a tight group to test/train your formation flying on. Just give a shout on VOX 184 , or PM here. Were glad to help out.

Debdenboys.comAdministrator

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
The Zen of bombing..
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 08:19:38 AM »
Just to let you know, the Aces High Training Calendar is Here >>

There's a bomber clinic this month on Tuesday, 21 August at 9:30 pm US EDT.

"A complete guide to heavy bombers including: basic flight, herding drones, optimizing views, planning route and egress, calibration/salvo/delay tips and gunnery.

You must have a working controller and rudimentary knowledge of the game. Suitable for basic through advanced-level players.

Training Arena > Bishop > Field A1 >"

Offline blkmgc

• Silver Member
The Zen of bombing..
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 08:45:28 AM »
Ahh, CC. Didnt know if it was available. Thanks for the heads up man. Just offering up some more help if needed.

Debdenboys.comAdministrator

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
The Zen of bombing..
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 08:50:50 AM »
I think everyone appreciates folks like yourself offering up help to new players.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
The Zen of bombing..
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 09:16:15 AM »
BLK I want to fly with the group tonight. What time? I just bought a pair of rudder pedals and need a lot of practice with them.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"