Author Topic: Can't fix stupid  (Read 2338 times)

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2007, 10:11:45 AM »
Originally posted by Sweet2th
Because you were blurting out crap in a arena about what people should do as to help you get yer wittle killz,

then u come on this BB spittin the comelete opposite of what you did.The INtensity of your voice @ the time tells me you need to take a break from Aces High on the for real tip.

Ok anklehumper..what's your ingame handle..so I know who to ignore.  
I still haven't forgotten the BS you spewed concerning my diabetes..and I'm
now starting to take you personally.

As for the "crap" I spewed..I'm guessing you were one of the herd of doinks
wonk wonking on country.
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2007, 10:19:58 AM »
Originally posted by Rino

I still haven't forgotten the BS you spewed concerning my diabetes..and I'm
now starting to take you personally.

You gonna cry now??????   I am a diabetic, check your sugar and you'll have  no problems.

Stop blurting out to other what they should do and what they shouldn't do without sending them a check for 15$.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2007, 10:29:44 AM »
You gonna cry now??????   I am a diabetic, check your sugar and you'll have  no problems.

Stop blurting out to other what they should do and what they shouldn't do without sending them a check for 15$.

Sweet2th, the day you post something intelligent is the day I'll have my first heart attack!

You didn't answer Phan's question on "what name you use in game" I know you've gone through a number of names here, with a couple of them gone due to PNG, so what shade you flying under now?

As to the main post here, I see nothing wrong in pointing out to someone I checked 6 that had they been a bit "smarter" in their evasives I might have been able to help save them. We all know that you are such a superior cartoon pilot that you can't concieve of being in a postion to need help, but others do. Phan's post only was directed to those who could benifit from it.

So climb back under your bridge ya little troll, and let those who want to learn, read some information that might aid them.

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2007, 10:46:40 AM »
Originally posted by The Fugitive
Sweet2th, the day you post something intelligent is the day I'll have my first heart attack!

You didn't answer Phan's question on "what name you use in game" I know you've gone through a number of names here, with a couple of them gone due to PNG, so what shade you flying under now?

As to the main post here, I see nothing wrong in pointing out to someone I checked 6 that had they been a bit "smarter" in their evasives I might have been able to help save them. We all know that you are such a superior cartoon pilot that you can't concieve of being in a postion to need help, but others do. Phan's post only was directed to those who could benifit from it.

So climb back under your bridge ya little troll, and let those who want to learn, read some information that might aid them.

Well said joe :aok
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2007, 11:52:09 AM »
Welp, it looks like bigmouth won't pony up the stones to identify himself,
so back on the ignore list he goes.  

With his attitude and demeanor, I'd think a trip to the drugstore could be
very traumatic...after all, one tube of Preparation H and he's history :D
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

storch

Can't fix stupid
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2007, 11:55:37 AM »
Originally posted by Rino
Welp, it looks like bigmouth won't pony up the stones to identify himself,
so back on the ignore list he goes.  

With his attitude and demeanor, I'd think a trip to the drugstore could be
very traumatic...after all, one tube of Preparation H and he's history :D
it used to be 1hunglo but I'm sure that's a lie there isn't enough weight to cause anything to hang low on that player.

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2007, 12:04:48 PM »
Originally posted by storch
it used to be 1hunglo but I'm sure that's a lie there isn't enough weight to cause anything to hang low on that player.

Thats not what Mrs.Storchito said............

storch

Can't fix stupid
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2007, 12:06:57 PM »
is that the best you can do?  try harder, impress me.

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2007, 12:07:24 PM »
Thats not what Mrs.Storchito said............

...Sad.... :lol

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2007, 12:11:20 PM »
Originally posted by The Fugitive

He made this wittle thread to say something about myself questioning himself in the MA for telling people not too scissor when someone is trying to clear you, and he did so by sounding like someone who has a corncob jammed where the sun doesn't shine.Just because he lacks the ability to clear someone regaurdless of what they are doing is not my problem.

And yes your right i don't need anyone too clear me because i want you to get on my 6 in the first place.I am the guy who reminds the rest of the " Thurston Howell III " wanna be's that they are average people just like the rest of us.

Yes i do change my name a lot, only because i come up with funnier ones than before, it looks cool when you see:

SYSTEM:You shot down AkRAkHed

and i change my name cuz i can, you don't like it???send me a check for 15$.I also except Visa,Master Card, American Express and FODD STAMPS.

1020:aok

storch

Can't fix stupid
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2007, 12:16:39 PM »
looks cool when you see:

SYSTEM:1hunglo is AkRAkHed

and i change my name cuz i can, you don't like it???send me a check for 15$.I also except Visa,Master Card, American Express and FODD STAMPS.

1020:aok
hey now, how can one fault a guy who "eccepts FODD STAMPS"  yes folks, this player is certainly posting in the proper thread.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 12:31:29 PM by storch »

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2007, 12:56:58 PM »
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...  GOOD CALL, TC! :aok
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
      • http://elitebf2aces.net
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2007, 02:03:42 PM »
Well after reading Rinos post I think we was in the right fort he most part. What he said did make some sense.

And u are right RINO u dont tell someone u can own them without knowing their skill lvl. What made me mad was when someone posted u would own me like a red headed step child.

In all honesty I think it would be a awsome fight between us.

But I agree with orignal Thread u cant Fix stupid.

Like the fools last night who tried to bash me and dredger for taking TT and for running our HUGE missions.

I think thats what the game was designed for, if u didnt want us to take TT u should have defended.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2007, 03:02:21 PM »
Originally posted by WaRLoCkL

Like the fools last night who tried to bash me and dredger for taking TT and for running our HUGE missions.

I think thats what the game was designed for, if u didnt want us to take TT u should have defended.

Well, gee, that was really nice of you :rolleyes:
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2007, 03:11:50 PM »
Originally posted by Vudak
Well, gee, that was really nice of you :rolleyes:

Fool! :furious
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.