Author Topic: Can't fix stupid  (Read 2335 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2007, 03:25:13 PM »
Originally posted by storch
it used to be 1hunglo but I'm sure that's a lie there isn't enough weight to cause anything to hang low on that player.
Correct, it used to be that.    

Tarttooth, you really have contributed nothing to this thread, let alone to the game.   Why must show the world which "Village" you are missing from?
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2007, 03:37:33 PM »
ive meet this guy(1hung) in the ma and i personally agree find yourself as guppy said a "relief tube".  phans from my experience got some mad pony skillitz:D
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline Hornet

• Nickel Member
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2007, 03:39:56 PM »
Originally posted by Sweet2th
He made this wittle thread to say something about myself questioning himself in the MA for telling people not too scissor when someone is trying to clear you, and he did so by sounding like someone who has a corncob jammed where the sun doesn't shine.Just because he lacks the ability to clear someone regaurdless of what they are doing is not my problem.

And yes your right i don't need anyone too clear me because i want you to get on my 6 in the first place.I am the guy who reminds the rest of the " Thurston Howell III " wanna be's that they are average people just like the rest of us.

Yes i do change my name a lot, only because i come up with funnier ones than before, it looks cool when you see:

SYSTEM:You shot down AkRAkHed

and i change my name cuz i can, you don't like it???send me a check for 15$.I also except Visa,Master Card, American Express and FODD STAMPS.

1020:aok

Sweet2th you may need to rethink your definition of "average" and what merits your qualification for such status. The fact that a financial institution may have recklessly provided you a line of credit is not enough to hit the mean. Please think hard, correcting for any overzealous grade school teachers who laid on the self-esteem speech too thick before you: (please pick one) dropped out/were kicked out/got pregnant.
Hornet

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2007, 03:51:02 PM »
Originally posted by Sweet2th
Thats not what the majority of AH players want.They want kills to land for the WTG's from thier gurlfriends so thier wittle score will be better, and maybe they get on the front page.

The majority will not help the new Cadets because they had to learn the hard way and so should the NEW CADETS is the majoritys motto.

ya know, i was kinda thinking that as i was typing, but i've been lucky enough to find some good figfhts lately, so i was hoping to be wrong bout what you said
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2007, 04:24:42 PM »
Originally posted by CAP1
ya know, i was kinda thinking that as i was typing, but i've been lucky enough to find some good figfhts lately, so i was hoping to be wrong bout what you said

Cap...

There are folks out there that are willing to help noobs/dweebs learn to be better players...simply because better players make for a better game.
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2007, 05:19:10 PM »
Geez,

This thread still has legs....

Theres plenty of "stupid" to go around in the MA....

And while I agree with Rino to a large extent here is the true reality. You have no obligation to clear the guy (chk 6 is a "required" undertaking IMO). H'es the guy flying his cartoon plane and he's got to fly how he "feels" is right.....as stupid as that is.

If I'm clearing a squaddie then I'm in  till we're both out or both dead, but other then that the moment I see your simply banging to brains cells togeather to generate heat then I start thinking about pickin the guy on your 6 and if you live or not is a secondary consideration. Now there are alot of non squaddies I respect and i'll treat them like I would a squadmate...but thats an earned disticntion...

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Can't fix stupid
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2007, 05:35:58 PM »
Originally posted by NoBaddy
Cap...

There are folks out there that are willing to help noobs/dweebs learn to be better players...simply because better players make for a better game.

howdy NB! long time no see......i know there is......i've gotten a LOT of help from some greatr pilots in the LW arenas. my original comment was concerning pilots like stochita, who simply seem to feel the need to berate everyone in the arenas....those 6 noobs he referenced COULD turn into good pilots, and then they'd be good fights, or good wingmen.

<>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)