Author Topic: Is it me or did we enjoy playing one large group again?  (Read 667 times)

Offline Laurie

• Nickel Member
Is it me or did we enjoy playing one large group again?
« on: August 20, 2007, 11:08:43 AM »
I found it obvious that on Sunday night when we almost all convened together in 1 arena it felt a little bit more like some of the better times Ive had in Aces High. Ive been playing less nd less lately for multiple reasons, many having nothing to do with AH, but i have and still miss the old MA :(

Was i the only one who enjoyed a large group of player all in one arena again?
:aok

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 11:13:22 AM »
There was only 1 arena up last night? I didn't notice any difference at all.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 11:15:59 AM »
Yeah, it's was good times last night !

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Tiger

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 11:17:36 AM »
Man... I wish I would have been there

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
The MW was a blast
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 11:49:17 AM »
Got me some good Spit and Ostie time!  It was a hoot!  (hoot)
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2007, 11:58:56 AM »
Spent 20 minutes or so in the MW last night ... thought I was in one of the LW arenas so I left.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 12:11:45 PM »
It was no different last night.  LW2 just became the MW arena.  Same people, one arena actually had to fly real airplanes.

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 12:27:53 PM »
Huge, continuing furball 27<->30 all night was fun. I think there was a little of everything for everybody in that fight.

Tank'n, Buffluff'n, CV'n, Jabo'n, Vulch'n, Furball'n, PTBoat'n, GV'n, Town bang'n, Bish Sputnik'n, DeckBallers, CherryPicker's, CherryPickerCherry Picker's. A27 looked like swiss cheese from all the CV shelling and buffluff'n. Fighters stayed up at the field most of the night. I think there mighta been a few minutes when fighters were down at A27. I don't think A30 was buffluffied all night but I'm not sure.  Would ya believe neither field was taken the whole night? You name the plane and it was there. There were so many planes in the air you could force an overshoot begin to shoot him and have to stop to force another overshoot, then force another and another and another, LOL, and things were fairly matched. You could dive in to clear a squadmate, force the break or get the kill, look another 600 yards in front of you and there was another bad guy, repeat, then there was another bad guy at 600 out! WOOOOOHOOOO! Would you believe there were alot of 1v1's along with the usual 1v2 and 1vmore. Opps lotsa 5v5's+, too!

I think what I'm trying to say is, if you couldn't find something that floated your boat there last night then you might as well go back to watching reruns of the Weather Channel.

Ren

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 01:15:51 PM »
it was like old times one arena filled with all kinds of things to do was great times last night
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 04:12:15 PM »
Originally posted by DamnedRen
Huge, continuing furball 27<->30 all night was fun. I think there was a little of everything for everybody in that fight.

Tank'n, Buffluff'n, CV'n, Jabo'n, Vulch'n, Furball'n, PTBoat'n, GV'n, Town bang'n, Bish Sputnik'n, DeckBallers, CherryPicker's, CherryPickerCherry Picker's. A27 looked like swiss cheese from all the CV shelling and buffluff'n. Fighters stayed up at the field most of the night. I think there mighta been a few minutes when fighters were down at A27. I don't think A30 was buffluffied all night but I'm not sure.  Would ya believe neither field was taken the whole night? You name the plane and it was there. There were so many planes in the air you could force an overshoot begin to shoot him and have to stop to force another overshoot, then force another and another and another, LOL, and things were fairly matched. You could dive in to clear a squadmate, force the break or get the kill, look another 600 yards in front of you and there was another bad guy, repeat, then there was another bad guy at 600 out! WOOOOOHOOOO! Would you believe there were alot of 1v1's along with the usual 1v2 and 1vmore. Opps lotsa 5v5's+, too!

I think what I'm trying to say is, if you couldn't find something that floated your boat there last night then you might as well go back to watching reruns of the Weather Channel.

Ren

You spunky lil muppit you!
Sorry i missed that but they had a two hour special on drizzle!
And you know im not gonna miss that!

Don

Email me, dude!
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 04:40:19 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
There was only 1 arena up last night? I didn't notice any difference at all.

I did. The horde was bigger and the vulch fest was the best I have ever seen.  

To make the night even better, I even saw a couple of the vulchers complain on 200 about being cherry picked :rofl   Eeeeexcelent :rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007, 04:42:32 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
I did. The horde was bigger and the vulch fest was the best I have ever seen.  

To make the night even better, I even saw a couple of the vulchers complain on 200 about being cherry picked :rofl   Eeeeexcelent :rofl

Was good huntin in Das Jets!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline TalonX

• Silver Member
Clanking mugs..
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2007, 06:56:52 PM »
o/ o/ o/  Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end............  o/ o/ o/

:)

-TalonX

Forgotten, but back in the game.  :)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2007, 07:12:20 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Was good huntin in Das Jets!:aok

Shut up nub.  We dont like eachother remember? :furious
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.