Author Topic: Looking for a Squad  (Read 292 times)

Offline Hutch

• Zinc Member
Looking for a Squad
« on: January 23, 2024, 09:35:57 PM »
  Hey Friends! I am a Pretty novice pilot that has popped in and out of this game over the last 3-4 years or so.  Looking for a good group of guys to learn and fly with!  I have logged a ton of solo hours over the years in games such as sturmovik, but I am pretty certain i have picked up some bad dog fighting habits while flying solo. 

Every time I have played this game I have really loved the concept, just kinda pop out after a bit of flying solo. Would also like some guidence on what exactly to do to contribute other than flying around and looking for ATA.

Fly Knight usually, but do not mind swapping if needed. 

Let me know whats out there!!

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Looking for a Squad
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 10:18:16 PM »
Check out the "Sick Puppies". WE fly Bish and have a good number of members who do a bit of everything in the game. Bombing, fighters, cvs, we do it all. You can log on pretty much anytime of day a find a puppy playing. Saturday night eastern we seem to get really good number 12-15 players and the boss runs missions to take/defend bases.

Im "Fugitive" in game, and Kenei is one of the squad leaders and is on often. Come join the fun and we might even get to teach you a thing or two!

<S>

Offline Shrike

• Copper Member
      • Arabian Knights Official Web Page
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2024, 07:55:13 AM »
  Hey Friends! I am a Pretty novice pilot that has popped in and out of this game over the last 3-4 years or so.  Looking for a good group of guys to learn and fly with!  I have logged a ton of solo hours over the years in games such as sturmovik, but I am pretty certain i have picked up some bad dog fighting habits while flying solo. 

Every time I have played this game I have really loved the concept, just kinda pop out after a bit of flying solo. Would also like some guidence on what exactly to do to contribute other than flying around and looking for ATA.

Fly Knight usually, but do not mind swapping if needed. 

Let me know whats out there!!

If you're interested in flying with the AK's just contact any AK online and they will hook you up.  We have a formal entry process we've followed since the beginning, but you are welcome to fly with us during FSO's and during squad nights and then decide.  Just check out other post in this thread for more details and PM me if you interested.
AKShrike - CO Arabian Knights
USA!!!
http://aksquad.net/
USAF 85-95

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2024, 01:22:26 PM »
Welcome to Aces High Hutch! :aok

Like Fugitive posted there is usually a Pup on most of the time. As he stated we are here to have fun and that ranges from fighters to bombers, gv's and naval operations. Fell free to check us out, if you see a Sic Pup on, talk to them.

As Shrike posted, they have an excellent squad as well. Haven't met an AK yet that wasn't worth his salt.  :salute
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline MDStampf93

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2024, 04:44:20 PM »
Hutch,

Not sure what you fly but if you have a love for the German Irons you are welcome to wing up with JG-11, can find us on the Knights; Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8 pm EST Fridays for FSO at 11 pm EST, and Sundays at various times.

I highly recommend checking out the upcoming Scenario as well, check the Scenario Forum threads for details https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,408691.0.html. Whether you want to fly Allied or Axis, you will be able to wing up with some of the best sticks in the game.

Best of luck to you, and Welcome to Aces High.

:salute
MDStampf - JG11 'Sonderstaffel'
Sgt Stampfli, USMC

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54