Author Topic: JG11 Recruiting  (Read 193882 times)

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Re: JG11 Recruiting
« Reply #1365 on: December 09, 2023, 05:38:33 PM »
A big thank you to Canukk for everything he has done over the years keeping this legendary squad alive.

I’ve got some big shoes to fill as the new CO.

With that being said JG 11 recruitment is open, if anyone is interested in flying with a premier Luft squad please send me a PM or join us in the main on vox 111.

:salute

Nice job last night Kid! <S>

Thats how you do it.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1366 on: December 09, 2023, 06:57:35 PM »
 :cheers:   The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  :devil

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1367 on: December 09, 2023, 07:10:49 PM »
:cheers:   The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  :devil

Hiya Ron!  Well...Top pilot...Top squad...and his first win as a CiC.  Now if he stays humble and always gives all the credit to the men...he'll be unbeatable...and the legend of the 11th goes on!

Really good to see you man...lots and lots of great memories...especially those late frame ones...the two of us alone wayyyy back behind the lines...lol...so many great ones...and some not so great ones...but you have to expect that - I mean over the decade (and now 2) alot of watermelon went on...and still...the best gaming experience of my long varied gaming life.  What we did was more...just more...  Think about you guys all the time and all the ole gang... Happy Holiday season to you and yours and all the guys!  Keep Rider on track and he'll find the reds...

<S>

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1368 on: December 09, 2023, 07:46:38 PM »
Great to see you around Dave. I still replay a lot of that in my old brain. Great times I will never forget. Some of those just pop into my head at random times and I find myself laughing.

Take care of yourself.  :salute
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 07:54:02 PM by Frodo »

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline MDStampf93

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1369 on: December 09, 2023, 09:25:32 PM »
Thanks for the kind words Pops. It’s a different game now than it was back in its prime, but our little band of brothers still enjoy flying with and against all the great sticks that are still around.

Always welcome to join us old man.
MDStampf - JG11 'Sonderstaffel'
Sgt Stampfli, USMC

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1370 on: December 10, 2023, 05:46:03 PM »
Thanks for the kind words Pops. It’s a different game now than it was back in its prime, but our little band of brothers still enjoy flying with and against all the great sticks that are still around.

Always welcome to join us old man.

Mmmm.  Would take a diamond tipped jack hammer to break through my rust. The ole gang is gone...well almost all of them.  My time has past.  You enjoy your time.  Remember as a CO your first and most important action is getting your boys into the fight...with an advantage if possible but either way...everything else is secondary...when in doubt use the old ways...the hell with the sheds...make it up in scalps.  No one ever felt great about "points" ... but a boat load of kills makes for a happy gruppe.
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -