Author Topic: Help with Barrel Roll Defence  (Read 531 times)

Offline LEO_1

• Zinc Member
Help with Barrel Roll Defence
« on: August 26, 2007, 09:29:19 PM »
Hi all. Im fairly new to AH2 been flying about a month now and am very comfortable flying and landing. I'm looking for a trainer that could meet with me sometime in the next week or so and help me online with my Barrel Roll defence and or rolling scissor maneuvers. Thanks

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 01:10:29 AM »
Have you taken advantage of the resources on this page, http://trainers.hitechcreations.com/files ?  Namely the two links under Badboys name, and the evasive reversal package under mine?
If not, that's a good place to start.  Im not sure of my schedule this week yet, I'll PM you when I have a better idea of when I will be in the TA.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 05:20:48 AM »
Murdr, I can get him,  LEO, need to know your ingame gameid and would 10PM EDT Tuesday night be ok?
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 07:40:32 AM »
Good Morning Tequilachaser,

If it is OK with everyone, I'd like to tag along.  I've been meaning to get some trainer time scheduled for quite some time now, but haven't gotten to it yet.

In game ID = VonMessa
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
Wouldnt Mind Popping in Either
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 08:02:10 AM »
I need to work on my defense,. Might help my score if I actually landed.
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline LEO_1

• Zinc Member
TequilaChaser
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 02:38:22 PM »
Yes that would be great. Im on central time so I guess it will be 9:00 pm here. I'll send you a pm with my info and we can set everything up.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 04:31:13 PM »
got your PM, LEO

sure it be just fine VonMessa and you to 4deck

we are meeting Tues night at 10:00pm EDT
(9pm Central)
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC