Author Topic: Panzer gunsight view bug  (Read 271 times)

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
Panzer gunsight view bug
« on: August 25, 2007, 02:14:24 AM »
In the Panzer, selecting HE or smoke rounds when I am in the main gun gives me a messed up view.  I can switch back to the AP rounds and get a correct gunsight, but when switching back to HE or smoke, it is messed up again.  I get the range lines, but a view at the wall of the tank, and it moves around as I rotate the turret, looking at other walls and parts of the tank.

This is after selecting the first rounds package (60 AP or whatever it is).  That package doesn't list that there are any HE or smoke rounds as well as AP rounds, so perhaps the messed up view is just telling me that I don't have any HE or smoke rounds.

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline Relorian

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.wtf.com
Panzer gunsight view bug
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 01:55:52 PM »
im pretty sure the problem isnt "fixed" as it says at the end of the first one unless they fixed it last night after i logged off but thats still no excuse for not using the search function.

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
Panzer gunsight view bug
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 02:04:22 PM »
Originally posted by Relorian
im pretty sure the problem isnt "fixed" as it says at the end of the first one unless they fixed it last night after i logged off but thats still no excuse for not using the search function.
They mean it's fixed in the next patch.
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.