Author Topic: please tell us if this aint the day?  (Read 1325 times)

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
please tell us if this aint the day?
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2000, 06:54:00 PM »
Agree 100%. I'd rather wait 2 days than see a buggy 1.2 version.

But, still, they could give us more clues...(I am still reloading the page each 2 minutes!  )

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2000, 06:54:00 PM »
 Take your time guys. You wanna get it right.

Offline thunderbolt

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2000, 06:54:00 PM »
I'm actually a bit agitated (just like everybody else) about getting no news today about when version 1.02 will be released. I want to be able to download it really soon (like this Friday). And I'm not even a subscriber for online flight yet, though I'm still on my two week trial. At the least, Pyro could inform all of us on the expected date of release (what ever it is) just to make us all feel better. So we don't have to keep accessing this website multiple times a day just to see if version 1.02 is in the download section. It looks like we have to wait another 2 weeks!

Greg 'wmutt' Cook

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2000, 07:08:00 PM »
I wouldn't normally get into a thread like this, but it hits me a little close to home right now.  Anyone with that even glanced at the WB's fourms last month would show that I am involved with AH because of IEN's simple refusal to be open and informitive when I asked simple questions.  I finnaly got fed up and left. To say I am alarmed by what I am seeing today on these fourms would be to put it mildly.
Am I mad about it? Not really, Just a little courious.  HTC should be quite alarmed by the ammount of enthusiasm shown by it's customers over this relativly small upgrade. I would hope that some damage control will be effected soon to keep us informed.
I would also like to point out that Friday is not the 'last' day of the week.

------------------
Greg 'wmutt' Cook
332nd Flying Mongrels

Granger

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2000, 07:14:00 PM »
My guess is, there bustin their butts right now tryin to get this thing out the door.

Hitec hasnt been on at all today, neither has Nate, or pyro. And to be even more curious, they usualy fly on fridays after work..Till the Texas clock chimes midnite they still got a change to crank it out today, remember a few releases back? when it popped up at about 7:30pm?

I dont think they would leave us hangin all day and not say a word if it wasnt comin out. Chances are there just finishin it up..

Keep the faith

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2000, 07:20:00 PM »
Seems that HiTech just announced that new version will be up in 30-50minutes

I knew it! they said nothing and that wasnt normal on HTC staff!!!

HTC RULEZZZ!  

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2000, 07:27:00 PM »
You knew it RAM? Did you come to that conclusion before or after you started removing the foot from yer mouth? <g>

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2000, 07:33:00 PM »
C'mon guys.. kiddin an all is ok; but I'm sensing some serious aggravation brewin.

They no doubt wanna go home to thier familys and such; and are most certainly all stuck there with their noses on the grindstone doin the best they can. Lets cut em some slack.

Just cause WE don't have lives dont' mean they can't have one.

Give 'em the time they need without the bellyachin... and lets have FUN teasin em; and not get totally anal on the poor bastids.

Hang
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2000, 07:34:00 PM »

Originally posted by Nash:
You knew it RAM? Did you come to that conclusion before or after you started removing the foot from yer mouth? <g>

Read my posts before, man. I stated all time that the only thing I didnt like (and I STILL DONT LIKE) is that they gave us NO clue about the release. And,if the release wont have been today I'd have had the feeling that they'd have been playing with us, watching all of us being here holding our breath. Please read my posts well or shut up. Thanks.

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2000, 10:06:00 PM »
<sigh>

------------------
Doug "Pyro" Balmos
HiTech Creations

Perfect plans, aren't.

-towd_

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2000, 10:16:00 PM »
man i didnt mean to cause trouble my manager was giving me toejam for checkin comp for update every 20 min at work so i just posted honestly not expectin any  thing.got home and 1.2 is up YESSSSSSS thanks a bundle  

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2000, 10:38:00 PM »

Originally posted by Pyro:
<sigh>

I know, Pyro...we are a bunch of whiners and me the most. I only want you to know that I am proud of being here...and that I think VERY high about you. Maybe we have taken bad habits (you have so good customer support that when you cant do it, then I whine)...

sorry. <S> for 1.2. I promise to keep my tongue stick in the following times.

funked

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2000, 10:56:00 PM »
ROFLMAO!

Pyro please ignore my comrades...

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2000, 12:37:00 AM »
Hehe Ram. No comment. I'll see you in the MA <g>