Author Topic: SkyRock  (Read 1936 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
SkyRock
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2007, 01:17:40 PM »
Originally posted by evenhaim
you mean you coudlnt find one?:huh

:rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
SkyRock
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2007, 01:18:43 PM »
Originally posted by Tiger
whatever happened to Skyr0ck ?

After great amounts of ownage being cast upon him......he bailed!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
SkyRock
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2007, 01:22:38 PM »
Did anyone record that?
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
SkyRock
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2007, 05:37:07 PM »
Originally posted by WaRLoCkL
holy crap JB88 u from santa rosa beach, FL, dang i just moved from there, i worked at the sandestin golf and beach resort LOL

and?

talk about random :confused:
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
SkyRock
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2007, 06:23:40 PM »
Originally posted by WaRLoCkL
holy crap JB88 u from santa rosa beach, FL, dang i just moved from there, i worked at the sandestin golf and beach resort LOL

lol

no kidding! small world.

where'd you go off to?
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
SkyRock
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2007, 07:27:09 PM »
like the man said, clear you PM box
sheesh mister popular.

i tried to reply an ur stuffed full, but all i was saying was yeah sorry i was being a jerk at you without any real cause to go for it so strongly. i was pretty riled up though that you would consider treating the likes sloehand in the same manner you would treat a mouthy 2 weeker.  

I think sloehand is a great guy, he really helped me and someone else out a couple of times in TA. he is an old time player beyond our noob generation and he is sick of this crap he will not understand your ideas ever so maybe you could sometimes decern better who is worth smack talkin to or who may actualy deserve some gentle respect.

what ever you may think of the game and it people, take yourself into his shoes and look at yourself. you are deliberately this character and i see therefore 'Skyrock' is deserving of the old timers disrepect as equal as he owes them his respect.
 shouldnt have brought creton into it but i feel like making that public for him to read as he doesnt seem to answer a pm.
i was obviously pretty highly strung this morning and am sorry for the public rant, as for the ownage i say we should fight in B5ns and everytime someone loses they have to break one of thier own fingers with hammer then cancel account? :D

S!
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
SkyRock
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2007, 08:51:18 PM »
I only have 6 fingers left and HT said I can do no more shades!:D

Sloehand does not know me, he has never made an attempt to know me, but he has gone completely off on me in public before I ever made a comment to him.  Where I am from, we do not give respect to people like that.  I will however, on your word, bury the hatchet with the fella just for the respect that you know he deserves.
SloeHand

Mark
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 08:54:13 PM by SkyRock »