Author Topic: Senator Larry Craig ??  (Read 174 times)

Offline LEADPIG

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Senator Larry Craig ??
« on: September 04, 2007, 11:38:37 PM »
I'm not totally up on all the specifics of the situation, but i think i got the gist of it.  Why does anyone care if he's gay? Who cares if he's gay? Why do people care if he's gay. I don't care one way or the other as long as he's doing his job, good on ya then. I wouldn't have a problem with a gay president, black president, woman president, whatever the specifications. Does it seem like to anyone else media focuses on the most worthless crap. Larry Craig, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Bill Clinton. I didn't give a crap what they were doing in there personal lives. The only person that shoulda been trying to impeach Bill Clinton should have been Hillary. Hell, they oughta have impeached Kennedy then, and he really knew what he was doing. Oh well thoughts anyone.

Oh Yea, and just to clarify, i am not gay, i just tripped over your foot okay, so stop looking at me like that.... :D

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
Senator Larry Craig ??
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 12:41:22 AM »
It's not about being gay...Same chain of events would have played out if he was attempting to buy a female hooker.
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Senator Larry Craig ??
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 01:13:26 AM »
He tapped out.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline LEADPIG

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Senator Larry Craig ??
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 04:36:18 AM »
Originally posted by cav58d
It's not about being gay...Same chain of events would have played out if he was attempting to buy a female hooker.

Buying a female hooker is against the law. Being gay is not.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Senator Larry Craig ??
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 04:47:03 AM »
Originally posted by LEADPIG
Buying a female hooker is against the law. Being gay is not.
It is in Idaho. 5 to Life.
http://www.sodomylaws.org/sensibilities/idaho.htm
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 04:53:06 AM by rpm »
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Excel1

• Nickel Member
Senator Larry Craig ??
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 04:58:04 AM »
generally, as far as politicians go you cant afford to be too choosy when it comes to perceived weirdness because so many of the "normal" appearing politicians are crooked bastards.

the crooks will lie and sleaze their way in to public office and when they get there they'll wallow in it like pigs in ****, while honest politicians often struggle to get ahead and usually end up quitting through frustration, or else they are shunted aside by the more numerous and clique groups of self serving crooks who are threatened by their ethics.

with all the spin that's associated with politics these days and with a media thats fixated on sensationalism rather than substance good luck trying sort the self serving sleaze bags from the ethical candidates that genuinely want to serve the publics interests.

even if you think you know the true character of a candidate picking a good one is still a matter of luck. you could vote for a neighbour for instance, only to find that once he's in office the bell tolls and you find out he's as crooked as a dogs hind leg; by using and subverting public office for pecuniary gain; by using the local government contracted law firm (who also happened to be his own lawyers and are equally crooked) to defend himself when challenged; hypocrisy and theft- by climbing on his political soap box to castigate taxpayers who object to the jacked-up and exstorson demands for water rates when all the time he is using the same water supply but not paying a red cent for it because he has illegally hooked his own farm property up to the same water supply, by laying a  pipe from his property and connecting it to the nearby state schools supply...which means the taxpayer pays for the water he steals.

Offline LEADPIG

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Senator Larry Craig ??
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 05:00:45 AM »
Originally posted by rpm
It is in Idaho. 5 to Life.
http://www.sodomylaws.org/sensibilities/idaho.htm

No joke i had no idea. Why do we care who sodomizes who as long as it's not little kids or non consensual(can't believe i just had to make that argument). As long as it's consenual between two adults i don't care. Aren't we as a population involved in each others lives a bit too much. Seems like regulating morality, or religious beliefs, according to others wishes.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Senator Larry Craig ??
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 05:06:58 AM »
Originally posted by LEADPIG
No joke i had no idea. Why do we care who sodomizes who as long as it's not little kids or non consensual(can't believe i just had to make that argument).  
Family Values.
Stay thirsty my friends.