Author Topic: Here is the Film Bipolar  (Read 2043 times)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Here is the Film Bipolar
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 01:23:57 AM »
I like Bipolar hes a great guy once you get to know him. Yes he taunts on 200 to get peoples feathers wild up but who cares? If u don't like it /.squelch its that simple. There are guys far worse then BP on 200 out there.

As for the film Dark he did nothing wrong after visual range he dives down to get speed and position on you. Hell I taught him to go down on the merge for those reasons. In the DA it is common to set a cap altitude. Doesn't matter if your under it as long as your not above it everything is fine.

ya bipolar starts fights then he .reports you after he gets you going.

Sotrch Ive been a whiteness twice now when you and Bipolar2 got going. Both times I saw a comment after you died of negative origin. While he then responded negatively back. So to say he starts the fights is kinda like calling the kettle black there bud. I recall one time in particular were bipolar was ganged up on by a squad can recall the name and the /.report functon was abused. Bipolar was unfairly squelched. He called HTC the next day and sure enough he was wrongly muted and the chat suspension was taken away.

Bipolar is an idiot.. he jumped on my case two nights ago out of the blue. I've never even said a word to the fool, next thing yea know he's *****ing at me on country channel.

Every time Bipolar does start something its 99 percent of the time has a reason I very highly doubt you were just innocently attacked.

Sloe Bipolar left the game as bipolar the first time for business and deleted his account. When he came back he couldn't get the Bipolar name back so he put Bipolar2 on it.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Here is the Film Bipolar
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 01:29:50 AM »
Originally posted by Husky01
I recall one time in particular were bipolar was ganged up on by a squad can recall the name and the /.report functon was abused. Bipolar was unfairly squelched.

Reap what you sow

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Here is the Film Bipolar
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2007, 01:34:18 AM »
Originally posted by Slash27
Reap what you sow

I did
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 01:38:03 AM by Husky01 »
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
Here is the Film Bipolar
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2007, 01:49:15 AM »
Different people have different ideas of what the 'rules' are for dueling. Before you start, make sure you both are on the same page, simple.
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline Iron_Cross

• Nickel Member
Here is the Film Bipolar
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2007, 02:27:00 AM »
I think I remember this jerk wad.  He was a total tool, and got me really PO'ed.  Five min of listening to his s**t and it was time to .squelch his prettythang.

Offline DarkS1ar

• Copper Member
Here is the Film Bipolar
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2007, 02:31:31 AM »
The Main reason for posting the film was the number of time he said he shot me down. I gave him the point where i died to ho and i mention it the film.  Some words were exchanged which i have decided not to include in the last film.

Husky i'am sure he is a great guy but not great guy to be playing aces high with.  His general attitude towards me and other players is quit frankly very unsporting.

I would advice other players against going into D.A with this guy all you get out of it is more aggravation.
All you do is vulch & run
200 Impossible shot’s I’am sending this film to HTC (Spit 16 that lost a 4 v 1)
200 Is that all you can do is H O (P38 shot by my SBD)
200 Wow shoot me landing u **** bag of **** I had 6 kills
DarkStarJust lost 1 of my rockets vulching, you don’t hear me WHINE

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Here is the Film Bipolar
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2007, 03:10:07 AM »
I did

was not refering to you

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
Here is the Film Bipolar
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2007, 03:12:41 AM »
LOL rules, it's a game. LOL.

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Here is the Film Bipolar
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2007, 03:20:01 AM »
Originally posted by DarkS1ar

Husky i'am sure he is a great guy but not great guy  

Actually, he's a real jerk.

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
Here is the Film Bipolar
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2007, 07:18:06 AM »
I think it's just his in game persona.:aok
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Here is the Film Bipolar
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2007, 07:35:04 AM »

Every time Bipolar does start something its 99 percent of the time has a reason I very highly doubt you were just innocently attacked.

Sloe Bipolar left the game as bipolar the first time for business and deleted his account. When he came back he couldn't get the Bipolar name back so he put Bipolar2 on it.

I hadn't said a word to the dude, wasn't even on the same part of the map as him.

Rook's took a base and I told them.. "dam why did yea take it I wanted more kills" or something to that effect. You could easily tell I was joking be cause I said WTG on the base cap piror.

Next thing yea know he starts yapping his trap on country channel telling me to STFU. If he didn't like me saying something he could have simply squealched me, just like I ended up doing him.

You are right though, there is a reason for it.. The reason is he's a Ahole. . I've seen him pull his BS piror to him pulling it on me. So I knew what he was about, before it even started.
"strafing"

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Here is the Film Bipolar
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2007, 07:55:52 AM »
Originally posted by whiteman
LOL rules, it's a game. LOL.

ALL games have rules. If you don't want to abide by them, why play?

Offline Stratocaster

• Nickel Member
Here is the Film Bipolar
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2007, 08:58:55 AM »
maybe he really is?
Strat

∼<<∼Loose Deuce∼>>∼

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
Here is the Film Bipolar
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2007, 09:06:47 AM »
Well, I watched the films.

Bipolar uses the standard noob vertical reverse... Easy to counter, blows E needlessly... Somewhat at a loss at what to do after the initial reverse and quarter shot. Follows into the vertical without any E.

Bipolar, I'm in the TA Tuesday thru Thursday evenings. Stop by and look for me or Murdr. If you're in the DA and Dedalos is there, ask him for some coaching.

With a little practice and direction, your flying may match your yapping someday, which is kind of important...  ;)

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Here is the Film Bipolar
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2007, 09:43:14 AM »
I go up north for two days and look what happens?  :O
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC