Author Topic: fun fights Oldman/2fightr 9/2/2007  (Read 565 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
fun fights Oldman/2fightr 9/2/2007
« on: September 02, 2007, 05:25:48 PM »
enjoyed the fights Oldman & 2fightr...
was glad to meet your son oldboyz as well, Oldman......

I think I am begining to get a handle on the P47D25, the sluggish beast is a handful when slow, but if I keep the speed between 200 & 300 it seems to perform quiet nicely........getting it taildragging slow with them ki-61s is interesting  depending on the opponents skill it can be a beautiful dream or a hellacious nightmare.ROFL......

~SALUTE~
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 06:17:37 PM »
two nights ago was awsome! except for one player that in my eyes was behaving inappropriatly.

freezman
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: fun fights Oldman/2fightr 9/2/2007
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 09:03:02 PM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser
enjoyed the fights Oldman & 2fightr...
was glad to meet your son oldboyz as well, Oldman......

I think I am begining to get a handle on the P47D25, the sluggish beast is a handful when slow, but if I keep the speed between 200 & 300 it seems to perform quiet nicely........getting it taildragging slow with them ki-61s is interesting  depending on the opponents skill it can be a beautiful dream or a hellacious nightmare.ROFL......

Tony v. D25 is an interesting match, one I've never seen before today.  That last fight was memorable, wish we'd filmed it.  My heart was in my throat for most of the final 30 seconds.  

Good times.  Glad to see you're giving advice on 47 flying in the Help forum, you certainly know what you're talking about.

- oldman

Offline 2fightr

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 10:30:36 AM »
Very fun fights!  I never knew that i would meet such nice folks in this arena.

TC you handle that d25 very well.. i don't see how you do the things that you do in that Heavy beast...Impressive!

There were several flights that i wish i would of taped. the first one was a turn fight with a zero<--opponent me in my spit 8 i happened to win that one to the pilot.  The last flight of the night seemed to go on forever, it went from vert,  to turns several times   It was memorable OM.

See you guys in the air

2fightr

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 09:28:10 AM »
Originally posted by 2fightr
Very fun fights!  I never knew that i would meet such nice folks in this arena.

TC you handle that d25 very well.. i don't see how you do the things that you do in that Heavy beast...Impressive!

There were several flights that i wish i would of taped. the first one was a turn fight with a zero<--opponent me in my spit 8 i happened to win that one to the pilot.  The last flight of the night seemed to go on forever, it went from vert,  to turns several times   It was memorable OM.

See you guys in the air

2fightr

Hey 2fighter,

why do I get the feeling you and your friend set me up yesterday?
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline 2fightr

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 10:35:27 AM »
I have no idea who that guy is!  He came in and started talking all kinda of trash to me on local vox....  then he jumped in our fight killed you and said  SALUTE THAT to you..then i told him a few choice things:furious :furious :furious

I am not going to name names or anything like that. I do not know that guy and i don't want to know him. I left after that.

Dedalos   sorry that guy was so rude!

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 10:43:31 AM »
Originally posted by 2fightr
I have no idea who that guy is!  He came in and started talking all kinda of trash to me on local vox....  then he jumped in our fight killed you and said  SALUTE THAT to you..then i told him a few choice things:furious :furious :furious

I am not going to name names or anything like that. I do not know that guy and i don't want to know him. I left after that.

Dedalos   sorry that guy was so rude!

See, this is why I think that.  You are too nice lol, the timing of the hole thing was funny and I got no warning about the second guy there even though he was hiding from dar by flying formation with you.  Not that I should have, its just that the timing of the hole thing was kind of funny.  I was using him for target practice in a mossi for a while.  Then he put some stuff on 200 and said maybe another time.  He logged and as I was landing you showed up.  30 seconds later he was back.  Oh well, sorry if I assumed the wrong things.  I cant remember the name but I had the film on

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 11:07:57 AM »
Originally posted by dedalos
I cant remember the name but I had the film on

Inquiring minds want to know.

OTOH, I suppose that with the recent influx of new people, you're going to get some of this now and again.  So, let me know when I log on next who it was!

- oldman

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 11:40:50 AM »
"SALUTE THAT" :rofl

See now, that's what you get when you piss people off by repeatedly shooting them down and being polite about it.
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 04:30:32 PM »
Originally posted by KONG1
"SALUTE THAT" :rofl

See now, that's what you get when you piss people off by repeatedly shooting them down and being polite about it.

:rofl All I did was type "" when he said he was logging.  I am sure he will be back though.  Who is going to do some target spotting for me? :D

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 04:36:33 PM »
Originally posted by Oldman731
Inquiring minds want to know.

- oldman

Heh, I checked the scores page.  It was JGroth.