Author Topic: New Aces of Aces High film III  (Read 1236 times)

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
New Aces of Aces High film III
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 08:00:14 AM »
Murdr is a great player and a great guy , he was alot of fun to work with putting this together, as were SkyRock, (still didn't get the check ) and LYNX, Who i have learned alot from ever since i first started at AH II.

All great players and people, "S" to all you guys for taking the time and taking a chance on putting yourselves out in the open to be seen and heard.

Don
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2007, 08:21:33 AM »
Oh and while i'm thinking about it, if you have a player you would like to see featured, let us know.
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 08:52:41 AM »
to Murder and Yanks and JD for the great piece of work!  Murder has always been one of the premier 38 jocks and a master of the deflection shot.  I also you for being the working Mr. Mom as I went through that with my two sons and it takes a lot of dedication and self sacrifice to give up all your free time to raise them and like you, the computer was my only social outlook for about 7 years but that was long long ago.  I also you for giving back to the community like you have done through these years.

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1:aok
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!