Author Topic: Bangkok or Bust Frame 2 Objectives Sent to Side CiC: Frame 1 Score Tally Delayed  (Read 300 times)

Offline APDrone

• Gold Member
The Objectives for Frame 2, Bangkok or Bust, have been sent to the respective CiCs.

Due to 24hr/day limitation, Frame 1 tally will not occur for the next day or 2.

Good luck in Frame 2!!
AKDrone

Scenario "Masters of the Air" X.O. 100th Bombardment Group

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Due to 24hr/day limitation...
Your leaving me with the impression that the scores are not on the top of your life's priority list. That is difficult for many of us to fathom.
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
He is unwinding from Nebraska's near miss against wake forest this weekend and contemplating how much it sucks being ranked 11 ranks below Oklahoma.

Boomer Sooner! :D
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline APDrone

• Gold Member
Originally posted by REP0MAN
He is unwinding from Nebraska's near miss against wake forest this weekend and contemplating how much it sucks being ranked 11 ranks below Oklahoma.

Boomer Sooner! :D

Actually, we're busy working with JPL to sabotage the USC GPS units so they won't make it to Lincoln in time for the game this weekend.
AKDrone

Scenario "Masters of the Air" X.O. 100th Bombardment Group

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.