Author Topic: Who was the last person you fought in the DA  (Read 6224 times)

Offline Fariz

• Silver Member
      • http://9giap.warriormage.com
Who was the last person you fought in the DA
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2007, 04:58:41 AM »
Last person I dueled was Batfink. I finished crashing into a ground.

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2007, 10:12:12 AM »
Last time I was in DA was with my squad. We had 8 players give or take. Battfink got in on the action as well. I made sure he was on my team, he's the reason we won the most. I would say the most memorable part of the night was flying the c202 and trying to shoot someone down with 303's.

:aok
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline LancerVT

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2007, 11:28:07 AM »
Last person I dueled was Batfink last night. 109k v 38L. After going up and down and around and around for what seemed like 3 minutes, I stalled my 38 and that was that. But I gave Bat a run for his money.
SAPP

JG5 "Eismeer"

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
      • http://elitebf2aces.net
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2007, 11:57:47 AM »
Mine was FESTER, He Hoed first 2 rounds,

I killed him next couple rounds.

We Collided.

Then i ran out of fuel on last one.

He won if u ask him.  But He only killed me fair 1 time.

Unfortunetly I did not enjoy it because fester spent more time complaining than and trying to prove he OWNED ME than trying to have a good time.

No I did not enjoy the experience cause he practicly Forced me to duel him to prove his manhood. which is really getting old btw.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2007, 12:58:39 PM »
Originally posted by WaRLoCkL
Mine was FESTER, He Hoed first 2 rounds,

I killed him next couple rounds.

We Collided.

Then i ran out of fuel on last one.

He won if u ask him.  But He only killed me fair 1 time.

Unfortunetly I did not enjoy it because fester spent more time complaining than and trying to prove he OWNED ME than trying to have a good time.

No I did not enjoy the experience cause he practicly Forced me to duel him to prove his manhood. which is really getting old btw.

films?

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2007, 01:06:40 PM »
how do you run out of fuel in a duel?  was your fuel shot out?

(just curious)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2007, 01:15:25 PM »
yes he shot my fuel, and just as i was about to finish im off, i ran out 200 on his six,

no skyrock i did not record, although i guess i should have to prove how lame the whole situation was.

The whole thing started over a battle we had in MA when he claimed i was HUNTING HIM because he got shot down in a 2 on 1, and he went threw the roof just because he died. But he was the one that turned around on me and icebird, because he had alt and speed and thought he could kill us.

He then called me all kinds of names and did everything but beg me to go to DA with him.

Well things didnt turn out the way he wanted in the DA either so he started complaining about fuel and then not using all 6 of his guns

I lost all the respect i had for fester that night. Then he couldnt believe that my gf wanting to give me a piece was more important than doing even MORE DUELS with him so he could get redemption.

The only witness I have is BIPOLAR2 was there.  

But yes Skyrock Fester did HO, so u can chew him out on that if u want to, i was suprised myself. Then when i ROPED HIM in second merg he called me a ALT MONKEY, i dont see how someone can me a alt monkey on a co alt and E merg, but whatever.

I am not bashing MUPPETS in this forum. But for the Honor that a highly respected muppet should have I was very dissapointed. I was also Highly suprised at myself for actually defeating him atleast half the time. And I did it without making excuses when he did kill me, exept for the 2 Hoe shots of coarse.

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2007, 01:25:11 PM »
Originally posted by sgt203
Been spending more time in there lately its good fun and I got lots to learn..

Last time was tonite 2-1 vs some apparently newer members (sry dont remember their callsigns)

In against two sqauddies the night before 1 vs 1..

Piror to that I spent some time in there trying to knock freezman out of the sky with the pieces of my broken and battered planes:cry

I felt violated ........... :rofl

lol
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2007, 01:25:50 PM »
And on a Side note, He couldnt even let it go the entire next day, and of coarse 1sads filled me up with all kids of insults over 200 the next day for chasing him down and killing him.

Why is it everytime I kill a muppet I have to listen to 20 minutes of F u and F this.

Another situation that did not even need to be brought up. He got mad because he was right outside a enemy base in a 1 on 1 with my squaddie, and he was cherry picking him. I came in and P/W him and he runs for his dear life, then complains he got gained. But jeezus christ he was  1k off from a ENEMY air field what did he expect.  Also anyone will help out their squaddie, Fester has jumped in on me befor when i was about to kill agent360, and if i recall right I got a for my efforts.

What happend to those days?

Really the whole situation just needs to be Dropped. Because its getting really old and im going to start reporting to hightech for getting harrassed all the time. I am here to have fun, and i will stick up for myself when i get blased over 200.

But enuf is enuf. i get popped by a muppet in a 262 and he starts picking on me in 200, I kill a muppet and i cheated or made it a unfair fight somehow.

I never say nuthing when I kill a muppet, but when one kills me they got to start basting me in PMs or over 200, frankly its just getting old.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2007, 01:53:38 PM »
Originally posted by WaRLoCkL
And on a Side note, He couldnt even let it go the entire next day, and of coarse 1sads filled me up with all kids of insults over 200 the next day for chasing him down and killing him.

Why is it everytime I kill a muppet I have to listen to 20 minutes of F u and F this.

Another situation that did not even need to be brought up. He got mad because he was right outside a enemy base in a 1 on 1 with my squaddie, and he was cherry picking him. I came in and P/W him and he runs for his dear life, then complains he got gained. But jeezus christ he was  1k off from a ENEMY air field what did he expect.  Also anyone will help out their squaddie, Fester has jumped in on me befor when i was about to kill agent360, and if i recall right I got a for my efforts.

What happend to those days?

Really the whole situation just needs to be Dropped. Because its getting really old and im going to start reporting to hightech for getting harrassed all the time. I am here to have fun, and i will stick up for myself when i get blased over 200.

But enuf is enuf. i get popped by a muppet in a 262 and he starts picking on me in 200, I kill a muppet and i cheated or made it a unfair fight somehow.

I never say nuthing when I kill a muppet, but when one kills me they got to start basting me in PMs or over 200, frankly its just getting old.

I have seen you hunt muppets, when a few of us noticed that, you became a target.  Now you do not like the attention you're getting.  You have in this post totally manipulated what usually happens when you meet muppets, usually you get ownt!  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2007, 01:58:14 PM »
Four out of five don't count?   :lol
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2007, 02:04:44 PM »
Originally posted by thndregg
Not sure...perhaps Viper215? That kid shreds me to pieces every time.:aok

My last person was you also...we had a good time...duels in the yak were fun .looking foward to more maybe some with your squad too:aok
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline Tiger

• Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2007, 02:05:55 PM »
I fought the ground, and the ground won

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2007, 02:07:19 PM »
Actually i was the one doing most the owning just for your info skyrock, that is what they could not handle. Even seano jumped into the mix calling out my position.

The fact is the onlytime i got killed by a muppet was kappa in a 262 when i was outnumberd 3 to 1, 2 of them being 262s, and 1sads got me twice because he suicided threw others to get to me. Fact is I dont mind dying, nore do I really mind being hunted.

What I do mind is a hipocryte. Fact is, if u going to HUNT, Peck, GANG, HO, Vulch, then for the love of god, stop making yourself look like a fool on 200 when u bash someone else fore it, because things dind't turn out the way u wanted it.

I was far from getting Owned the other day. Heck Infact my K/D went up LOL. But in my opinion if 1sads or fester whine in 200 about getting ganged then theoreticly dind't they get OWNT??

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2007, 02:08:25 PM »
AKraven was the last person i DA'ed with he won a 109F.But i won 3 out of 3 F6F fights :D :D :D
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"