Author Topic: Russian 'sex day' to boost births  (Read 687 times)

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Russian 'sex day' to boost births
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2007, 08:32:56 PM »
Russian population is projected to be severely reduced over the next 20 years.  This is not a good thing for an expanding nation.

Political posturing, population growth, they are all tied to a common thread, the salvation of the Russian Community.

Not a bad thing, but could be handled badly.  Desperation does bad things to a government.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2007, 10:20:02 PM »
"I smell sex and candy here good song ain't it, although the band sucks.

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2007, 11:05:57 PM »
I used to have an article that related the growing "third world" populations to the shrinking European nationals population somewhere and Russia was on the fast road to a sub 1:1 birth:death rate and it is thought that they would be there within the next 5 years. IIRC Europe is already there as a whole (this does not count Scandinavian countries). The USA is a sub 2:1 rate and is thought that within the next 20 years the non-immigrant population of the US will be in the 1:1 range; while the immigrants (legal and illegal) are averaging somewhere around 2.5:1 and are increasing.

Nothing big just relating that information and if I can find it I will post it here.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"