Author Topic: Free Agent  (Read 520 times)

Offline rick93

• Zinc Member
Free Agent
« on: September 15, 2007, 01:25:18 AM »
I have resigned from my previous squad for no other reason than simply rather nasty time zone differences, I am therefore now a free agent.

If anyone would like me to become a part of their squadron, just let me know one way or the other. I guess it's a no brainer which squad I would like to fly for, as most of my time is spent with them anyway, but would consider any offer, if I am deemed worthy.

:)

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Free Agent
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 01:36:26 AM »
rick. I am Recruiting for my squad. we fly Knight, but everyone is aloud to jump countrys on free nights and fly with who ever. would be glad to give you a try bro. there is a one week try out to see if you even like us and to see if we even like you. we have tons of fun and drink alot as well. my name is kilz and i am the CO of the 173rd Guardian Angels. PM, respond in here or look for me on the game. if you are intrested in joinin up you can also look for knuckels, BitZ, Reapr, hamrhead in the game as well they also have invite privs. and hope to hear from you.
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
Free Agent
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 03:36:17 PM »
If you like, you are welcome to fly with the 201st Thundereggs and judge for yourself. We play just about every aspect of this game, and just like to have fun. That's pretty much it.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Free Agent
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 05:39:36 AM »
The Raw prawns are the biggest aussie squad in game and are a great laugh.

Rooks 185.

Bruv
~S~
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Free Agent
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 03:14:19 AM »
Originally posted by Bruv119

Rooks 185.

Bruv
~S~

yup
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Free Agent
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 04:38:39 AM »
Originally posted by Bruv119

Rooks 185.

Bruv
~S~
Was gonna post up and tell you about them.   Good bunch of mate's and they fly in Rookland.   I know Hugo, FTJR, Anakkin and they are great guys.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Free Agent
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 03:34:53 PM »
The Raw Prawns make me want to be Aussie :O
Lighten up Francis

Offline rick93

• Zinc Member
Free Agent
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 07:49:04 AM »
Thanks for your input everybody, and I have to be honest and say I almost decided to go Rook and approach Raw Prawns.(I've actually flown with them a couple of times already) And ironically enough, quite a few of them live in my home town down on the Gold Coast, Australia. I now live about 150 miles west in Toowoomba.

But alas I have remained a Knight and become a member of Party Animals, and am grateful to my good friend Grillman, for welcoming me aboard.

Once again thankyou all for your input and I'll see you in the skies.

:aok