Author Topic: Sqeakers of all time  (Read 1676 times)

Offline airspro

• Silver Member
      • My Blastoff start page :P
Sqeakers of all time
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2007, 03:44:59 PM »
Originally posted by Max
All of the above.

I came across the lil' tike just as 3 bogies were diving on him. I managed to kill 2 of em, losing half a wing and depleting my ammo in the process. As I struggled home the 3rd con finished me off...all of this while dlamb flew in circles from a safe distance. When I asked him why the heck he didn't help me, he said that he didn't want to lose his SpitIV/perks.

Now that was too funny Max , I read it and just broke out laughing .

Thanks for a good Laugh .
My current Ace's High handle is spro

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Sqeakers of all time
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2007, 10:50:49 PM »
Yup, DLamb was epic. It was take all the squeekers of today, singing in unison in their high pitched voices to even come close to him. It was a sound you couldn't listen to and laugh at, it hurt your ears. It was purely amazing.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Sqeakers of all time
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2007, 02:19:27 AM »
I was about to say that this thread would end up hurting someone's feelings. :cry

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline xlotusx

• Zinc Member
Sqeakers of all time
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2007, 08:22:33 AM »
What is with all the squeakers who make threads concerning squeakers and in the topic post make the point that they are not squeakers?

Offline shamroc

• Copper Member
Sqeakers of all time
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2007, 08:34:19 AM »
Originally posted by Husky01
Gunit222 hands down there is no competition.

Gunit was the champeen!

I remember one time (oh, about 2 years ago) when he formed a squadron and it was ALL squeakers - God that was funny - like going around, doing your own thing, and you'd come across them doing some sort of cockamamie mission...  Invariably all semblance of order would break down, and the squeakers would be at each other's throats on Range - then someone would tell them to STFU, and you'd get all of them uniting once against the Grown Up in the peanut gallery.

One time Gunit freaked on a vet player "WHY IS EVERONE ALWAYS DISRESPECTIN' US? (long venomous squeek-rant followed) " - I think I laughed so hard I augered...   I always pictured him wearing a little Napoleon hat with a little packet of half eaten "Fun Dip" at his side...

*wipes tear*  

Shamroc

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Sqeakers of all time
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2007, 08:46:12 AM »
Obligatory request to post the Lollipop Kids mission film.

Offline Carwash

• Copper Member
Sqeakers of all time
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2007, 10:13:10 AM »
Originally posted by shamroc
Gunit was the champeen!

I remember one time (oh, about 2 years ago) when he formed a squadron and it was ALL squeakers - God that was funny - like going around, doing your own thing, and you'd come across them doing some sort of cockamamie mission...  Invariably all semblance of order would break down, and the squeakers would be at each other's throats on Range - then someone would tell them to STFU, and you'd get all of them uniting once against the Grown Up in the peanut gallery.

Shamroc

My favorite, Av8rJr, had pretty much the same act going on.  One time a squaddie of mine wanted everyone to join a "squeaker mission."  So I asked Av8rJr to post a mission and immediately he does.  Needless to say, my squaddies and I are the only ones that join his mission.  Anyhow, it's pretty funny him bossing us all around on range, while we are laughing our a##e# off on squad channel.  We are flying NOE to hit some base when Av8rJr spots a PT boat.  "Guys there's a PT over here.  Guys a PT.  Guys!"  He then abandons his own mission to attack a PT boat.  A couple of us laughed so hard we did auger.