Author Topic: Shermans  (Read 3660 times)

Offline Tiger

• Nickel Member
Shermans
« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2007, 11:44:19 AM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Perhaps this will help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moran

So he is actually calling you 'the great one'

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
Shermans
« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2007, 10:47:58 PM »
I'm taking votes...

Who thinks he meant it?
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline betty

• Gold Member
Shermans
« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2007, 06:34:04 AM »
Originally posted by Castedo
Un-perk everything.  It's not the machine it's the man behind it.  Or inside.  Or on top.  Or under.

PS. Women and machines are not a good combination.  Reason I said the ''man".

lol...i laugh at comments like this cuz he'd prolly be one of them guys that cries and logs off the game after getting shot down by a GIRL!
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Shermans
« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2007, 09:19:19 AM »
Originally posted by betty
lol...i laugh at comments like this cuz he'd prolly be one of them guys that cries and logs off the game after getting shot down by a GIRL!

Nah, I think that was warbirdXX or something like that.  It was Sat(?) morning and he was whining because Allison was pwning the living tar out of him, and landing them over, and over, and over:rofl   He got really angry:lol
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
Shermans
« Reply #124 on: October 23, 2007, 09:54:53 AM »
you know...i understand that there is alot of testosterone pixels floating around the virtual air of AH and big <> to all you guys that take a whoopin from us girls and not cry about it. but to the ones that whine and cry about it need to grow up. just cuz we're girls doesnt mean we cant learn new skills and be decent at a VIDEO game.....after almost 3years of game play i still get a kick out of it. and some... *cough* oDALLASo *cough* wont even go to the DA with me. not sure why, personally i dont think i'm very good but .....whatever...hehe
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Shermans
« Reply #125 on: October 23, 2007, 09:58:21 AM »
you know...i understand that there is alot of testosterone pixels floating around the virtual air of AH and big <> to all you guys that take a whoopin from us girls and not cry about it. but to the ones that whine and cry about it need to grow up. just cuz we're girls doesnt mean we cant learn new skills and be decent at a VIDEO game.....after almost 3years of game play i still get a kick out of it. and some... *cough* oDALLASo *cough* wont even go to the DA with me. not sure why, personally i dont think i'm very good but .....whatever...hehe

If it bleeds for a week and it doesn't die.

DON'T   F%&*  with it.  It is dangerous.  :noid

Betty
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline ColSuave

• Copper Member
Shermans
« Reply #126 on: October 23, 2007, 10:13:24 AM »
Originally posted by Tiger
So he is actually calling you 'the great one'

that he is
the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Shermans
« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2007, 10:14:18 AM »

This thread is proudly posted
and supported by your friends
at CMustard and Company.

:D

Mac

Offline betty

• Gold Member
Shermans
« Reply #128 on: October 23, 2007, 10:22:11 AM »
Originally posted by VonMessa
If it bleeds for a week and it doesn't die.

DON'T   F%&*  with it.  It is dangerous.  :noid

Betty

u got that right messa! wooot! now P P P!!!!!!!!!!! :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline ColSuave

• Copper Member
Shermans
« Reply #129 on: October 23, 2007, 10:25:05 AM »

I dont really ever see any girls on AHII besides betty, txmom, enigma... and snowey. But it is invalid to say that women aren't as good as men when the women have some of the highest scores on the game. i get my bellybutton kicked by txmom all the time.:aok i just hope castedo has someone to cry with.:cry
the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$