Author Topic: Problems with some Key commands  (Read 347 times)

Offline CchipFly

• Zinc Member
Problems with some Key commands
« on: October 12, 2007, 08:59:25 PM »
I'm having problems getting some of the key commands to work when in flight (bombsight calibration, external views, parachute, etc.) and I cannot get most of the key commands for vehicles to work at all. I can start the engine, change gunner positions, but the joystick does not get the thing moving and I can't fire or move guns. Any suggestions??

thanks,
chip

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 09:23:13 PM »
"joystick does not get the thing moving and I can't fire or move guns"
In controller mapper if you have "auto select mode at start of flight" checked, but do not have anything mapped for mode 2 (vehicles), you'll have that problem.  Copy mode 1 (there's a button for it) over to mode 2 and problem should be fixed.

"I'm having problems getting some of the key commands to work when in flight (bombsight calibration, external views, parachute, etc.)"
External views for fighers are disabled in the main arenas.  For chute, your joystick should work for turning, but I believe you have to map something to make you move forward and back.  Not all "bombers" have a bombsite position, some are purely designed for divebombing.

Offline Blooz

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 09:24:54 PM »
White 9
JG11 Sonderstaffel

"You can't vote your way out of communism."

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 02:04:52 AM »
Originally posted by Murdr
Not all "bombers" have a bombsite position, some are purely designed for divebombing.

Lancasters are a good example of a dive bomber :lol

Chip, if you're coming over from the H2H arenas then there will be alot to learn. MA and H2H are completly different.

If you are new then ou have even more to learn and I suggest you head to the TA (training arena) and ask around for some help.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 09:29:37 AM »
Originally posted by Latrobe
Lanstuka's are a good example of a dive bomber :lol

Chip, if you're coming over from the H2H arenas then there will be alot to learn. MA and H2H are completly different.

If you are new then ou have even more to learn and I suggest you head to the TA (training arena) and ask around for some help.

Fixed.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline CchipFly

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 12:42:39 PM »
thanks for the help and suggestions!