Author Topic: Trainers  (Read 396 times)

Offline sax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.13thtas.com
Trainers
« on: October 16, 2007, 07:01:03 PM »
Dropped by the TA couple of days ago to fool around with
some new view settings .

There was about 6 or 7 players there working with Murdr , I flew around
letting my self be shot and practicing new views for about an hour .

Altho it was apparent that some are fairly green gotta say
the Trainers are doing a scary good job with these people .

If your new and don't use this resource yu'll be months maybe years
behind other begginners .
Wish I had .

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Trainers
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 01:31:19 AM »
Yes best reasorce you can use to get better at this game is a trainer. You'll learn more from them in one training session then you can from weeks of reading up on ACM.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
Trainers
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 05:59:16 AM »
Almost every time I'm in there I see Ghost training people. If guys like him, and the others, aren't appreciated they really should be. .
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
Trainers
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 09:47:01 AM »
 Trainers.
2sBlind

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Trainers
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 10:14:10 AM »
No question that the TA is the biggest "hidden asset" AH has. It's a tremendous resource for anyone looking to learn or improve just about any aspect of their gameplay.

My personal perspective is that anyone who is still on the steep part of the learning curve should make the TA their 1st stop everytime they log on. Even 10 or 15 minutes reviewing a single aspect of the game will pay huge dividends over a short period of time.

You've got a very talented cadre of guys (and gals) willing to share decades of accumulated knowledge and experience....its downright silly not to take advantage of it.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Trainers
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 10:30:59 AM »
Originally posted by humble
My personal perspective is that anyone who is still on the steep part of the learning curve should make the TA their 1st stop everytime they log on. Even 10 or 15 minutes reviewing a single aspect of the game will pay huge dividends over a short period of time.

Yes, I even drop by the TA for 5 minutes before I go to the MA so do a quick flight to get in my "groove" and sometimes end up helping someone.